Chapter 11

I woke up and got reminded by the curtains that I wasn't in my own room but Jace's.

Yesterday night was all a shock to me. Alec was helping me and took care of me and after that Jace saw us in bed. Together. Laying on each other.

My brother Jace was thinking that I was kind of having a thing for Alec but I don't. I mean he was hot but I didn't really think of something and I probably won't for a very long time.

I stood up and made myself ready for the day. I didn't really have something to wear so I wore again Alec his blouse. I walked over to my own room and looked at it for a while.

"How was it possible?" I asked myself, while I looked at my wounds. They healed up. Jace showed me the rune and it actually eased the pain.

"We don't know." A voice behind me said, which made the jump and quickly turn around. I faced Alec who chuckled.

"You scared me." I said and he smiled. Wauw....

"Sorry." He apologised and smiled again. He was smiling a lot today.

"Euhm... Did you find out what attacked me?" I asked him, while I was rubbing my fingers tops on my knuckles. He shook his head and I saw that he was slightly disappointed.

"It must be connected with your nightmares. They are trying to send you a message because no demon can enter here in the institute due to Angelic walls here." He explained and I nodded.

"Make yourself ready. We will visit an old friend today." He said, while he let his eyes scan me from head to toe. I gave him an awkward smile.

"I don't really have something." I said and I held a piece of his blouse in my hand while telling him. He smiled again.

"I will send Izzy." He said and I thanked him.

Alec left and I sat down on my bed. Alec was smiling so much today. I mean he was truly happy. There was no rude and angry behaviour. He was acting nice towards me. I mean it just surprised me a bit. He was nice to you yesterday as well reminded my subconscious and I smiled.

He was a gentleman yesterday and I was sure if Jace didn't came I would have slept alright. I mean, Alec was taking care of me.

"I heard a girl needed help." I heard Izzy saying happy and she walked into my room.

"Yeah, I am desperate." I laughed, which made Izzy laugh too. She handed me over a black dress.

"Oh this is not me." I said while looking at the dress. It was too revealing I never wore something like this. All my curves would show.

"Come on." Izzy said and pushed me in the bathroom and closed the door behind me. Oh god... I sighed and put the dress on.

I watched myself in the mirror and I knew immediately that Jace would say something about this. He was an overprotective brother and now knowing or thinking that Alec and I almost spend the night together he will take a closer eye on both of us.

I walked out of the room and I saw Izzy putting her hands before her mouth.

"Wow, you look amazing." She said and handed me over black heels. Oh god... As I sighed I put the high heels on, which made Izzy laugh. Isabelle, I will get you back for this.

"Hey Izzy-" I looked up and saw Alec walking inside and staring at me.

"She looks amazing huh." Izzy said, while looking at her big brother. She had the biggest smile on her face and I could tell that she meant something else by it.

"Yeah, I mean yeah." He said and cleared his throat, which made me blush. I looked down, hoping they wouldn't notice it.

"Magnus is waiting for us." Alec said and Izzy and I both nodded. I was slightly nervous. I didn't know what to expect. I mean, this was a whole new world to me.

I walked together with Izzy and Alec to a room next to the office of the institute. When I walked into the room I faced my mother and I turned myself around right away, which caused me to bump into Alec. He looked at me and then behind me and said nothing, understanding why I did what I did.

"Clary..." I heard my mother saying.

"Mum, please. Let Magnus help me. They will not act like I am a little child." I said, while not facing her. I walked off and looked at Magnus and was quite surprised to see that he was young.

I mean Alec said that he was an old friend.

"Hi, biscuit." He smiled and something to him was so familiar to me but I couldn't catch what it was. I just had a feeling that I already knew him.

"Do I know you?" I asked and Magnus laughed and nodded.

"You know me but probably won't remember it as I took your memories away, requested by your mother." He said and I immediately looked over at my mother and I saw her face sinking down again. I looked over at Magnus and he quickly realized in what kind of awkward position he had put himself in.

I can't believe that my mother did this. How could she? This means I was once a part of this world but she made me forget it.

"I am done crying over your stupid actions, mother." I said harsh and mum didn't even look up to face me. I knew she was ashamed. I didn't even realise that Jace was standing next to her until I looked at her.

"I am not that girl anymore." I said and looked over at Magnus.

"I had questions about my nightmares. How was it possible for me to get injured in real life too?" I asked him.

"I have no idea. However someone can help us. It a demon... We need to rise him up." Magnus said.

"No way." Jace said and walked over to me.

"She is not ready for this. The demon can kill her." He said and shook my head.

"I am ready." I said more confident than I actually was. I knew that I said this out of anger. I was so furious and I know this wouldn't end well.

I looked over at Alec, who wasn't really amused by my decision but I knew that no one was, including me.

I just needed to prove to my mother that I was worth to become a part of this world. That I was strong enough for this and that I was capable of doing this. I needed to prove her wrong.

__

THANK YOUV SO MUCH FOR THE 1.2k I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!

I made a new clalec story called Psychotic! Go check it out x.

Omg what do you think will happen?

Vote and comment <3.