Chapter 3

Present

Yang's POV
I hate her. I love her. She must die. I can't live without her. She hates me, I hate her for that. I can't hate her. She needs to be punished. I need to apologise. She needs to apologise. She runs from me. Ha! Such a coward. Do I scare her? She doesn't deserve me. I'm sorry, Blake, please don't be scared of me, this is all my fault.

A few hours ago

I had to run, if I hadn't this burning rage inside of me would have unleashed and hurt Blake. Oh, Blake... but I couldn't go back, I feared if I did I wouldn't be able to control the pain.

"YANG!" Blake called as she chased after me. No! I could feel the rage building up with every step closer she took towards me. I may have seemed arrogant but, I was only protecting her.

"BLAKE, STAY AWAY!" I warned as I sprinted away from her, but this only made her more determined to get to me.

"YANG, WAIT, I NEED TO TALK TO YOU!" She shouted, I turned and even from such a great distance I could see the tears flowing down her face. I could hear my own tears sizzle against my skin. Every now and then I would see a bit of steam in the corner of my eye emerge from my face.

I stopped right outside Forever Falls Forest and completely broke down. I collapsed to my knees and sobbed into my hands. Faintly I could hear the sound of running heels, clicking against the pavement, I looked up to see Blake charging towards me. I no longer felt annoyed just upset, yet flames still burst from my body. Why? Why was my aura playing up like this?

"Yang?" Blake spoke softly, she couldn't touch me or come too near to me as I was still surrounded by flames. I peered into her eyes, I could tell she just wanted to fall into my arms but couldn't.

"Yang, what I've been wanting to tell you-" Blake was cut off by me shrieking in pain. "YANG, WHAT'S WRONG?" Blake flustered. I wish I knew. I could feel pangs of pain in my head and chest. Something inside of me was snapping. I stood with my head down. "Yang?" Blake quivered. A smile grew across my face. Why did I smile? I whipped my head up to look at the raven haired girl with wild eyes. My flames grew bigger and they became much more furious. I began to cackle.

It was like I was on the outside looking in. That wasn't me. Something else had taken possession of my body and that something wasn't nice at all. I felt like I was watching myself try to attack Blake. Startled, Blake fled into the forest. I screamed angrily and chased after her.

"THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR HURTING ME!" I roared whilst chasing the love of my life. Luckily, she's a little bit faster at running than me, but I wasn't far behind. I'm actually surprised Blake wasn't to catch me earlier - maybe it was the head start I got?

Present

Where is that disgrace of life? I hope she's ok where ever she is. I hope she's not dead, I wanted to kill her. I've gotta take back what's mine. Kill Blake. I've gotta control this. Kill Blake. For Blake.

"NOOOOOOOO!" I boom, I've got to regain control of my body. Blake's been running from me for hours and she's finally found a hiding place. "WHERE ARE YOU, I WILL FIND YOU, AND WHEN I DO YOU WILL FEEL THE PAIN I FELT!" I hear my body threaten. I have to find a way of controlling myself before it's too late.