Chapter 24. (Dex)

Chapter 24. Dex point of view.

Thump.

I sat up quickly and looked around, I heard a little moan come from the floor. I poked my head over the bed to see Philie curled up in ball.

"Ouch." She sighed, sitting up rubbing her head. I kissed it quickly and she looked up at me shocked, "Did I wake you up?"

I let out a laugh, grabbing her and pulling her back into my arms, inhaling the vanilla fragrance that swirled around her.

"It doesn't matter - you okay?" I asked softly, resting my chin on her head as she lent in to the crook of me neck and kissed it, causing me to flinch slightly.

"Better now." She sighed into me, I could feel her breath melting against my neck.

"Pixie.." I breathed out, running my fingers threw her hair.

Philie looked up at me, with her round eyes and smiled.

"What's wrong?" She frowned running her fingers over my chest, her long china glazed nails scrapping against my abs. I let out a ragged breath as I felt a stirring in my pants.

"N-nothing. I just want you so bad." I said huskily, trying to keep my cool.

"You do?" Philie's eyes grew wider and rounder than normal.

"Of course I do." I smiled, taking her face in my hand and pushing my lips against hers.

Philie reacted right away, running her fingers threw my hair and moving closer to me.

I moved my hands from her face and began sliding them down her back to her butt. Taking it in my hands. Philie let out a little moan as I squeezed her small round butt.

I threw her backwards so she was lying underneath me, I pressed my body on top of hers, connecting our lips again as I began to caress her thighs gently.

I moved my head down, slowly kissing her jaw line and nibbling on it. Philie let out another moan while wrapping her legs around me, I could now feel the erection in my pants growing larger by the seconds as Philie ran her fingers over my body.

Philie's soft touch against my hungry, desperate ones seemed to turn me on even more, I wanted to take it slow but yet I wanted to feel every inch of Philie, to be able to know that she is mine.

I tugged at the bottom of the hem of Philie's shirt, letting her know that I wanted it off, She held her arms up above her head, and I pulled her top off, leaving her chest bare. I could see goosebumps form across her chest and her breasts as the cold air hit them and I smiled at her.

"You're beautiful Philie." I whispered into her ear before nibbling on it gently. I felt Philie stiffen slightly underneath me and she ran her hands down my chest to my crotch and began to rub my hard shaft threw my jeans. I let out a loud moan as pleasure took over.

Philie's rubbing began to get quicker, making me harder and harder, I let out another moan before tugging her little cheer leading shorts down and off her ankles, leaving her in a little lace black thong.

"Dex.." Philie sighed, leaning her head back.

"Yes baby?" I asked shooting my eyes up to her and then back down to her thong.

"I want you." She breathed out, I felt a smile spread over my face and I spread her legs, pulling them up a pon my shoulders and kissing the insides of her thighs.

I ran my kisses up to the very top of her thighs before kissing her clit threw her thong. I heard Philie's breathing get quicker and she let out a moan and clutched onto my head.

I began to suck threw the fabric as I felt her getting wet, before sliding her panties down and perching her legs back on my shoulders.

I looked down at her shaven pussy and put my head back as I began to eat her out, licking her and teasing the outside of her core before darting my tongue in and out, tasting her sweet juices. I stopped for a second and flicked her clit with my tongue as I pushed two fingers into her core. Philie let out a loud moan as moved her hips in time with my fingers that pumped her quickly. I felt her walls clench down on my fingers, making me pump harder and faster, circling them around her.

Philie let out another moan, and clenched again tightly.

"Oh.. God! Dex! Just take me!!" Philie begged, letting out a gasp.

"Are you sure?" I asked softly, even though I wanted it as much as her.

"Yes! Please Dex!" Philie cried.

I moved out, pulling my pants, then boxers down and positioning my self in between her legs.

With one thrust I pushed my hard shaft into Philie's tight core making us both moan. I began to pick up the pace, pushing in until she was taking the full length of my dick.

Philie let out a loud scream as I pounded hard and fast into her. Philie quickly covered her mouth as she continued to moan into it, making sure not to wake anyone up.

Philie's core clenched onto my dick and I felt her body tense along with mine. Philie's back arched in pleasure, and I reached up and caressed her breasts, before shooting my load into her, just as I did Philie began to have an orgasm, screaming with pleasure. Philie began to moan while crying out my name threw her loud gasps.

I thrusted my self into her, grinding around inside her to make it more pleasurable and with that it was over.

Philie's arched back dropped back down and she let out a deep breath, I flopped over her, my shaft leaving her core.

"You're amazing." I whispered, Kissing her lips. I felt Philie smile against me.

"You are too." She smiled back.

I rolled back beside her, pulling her close so Philie's back was pressed against my chest. I rested my head against her shoulder and snaked my arms around her waist.

"I love you Philie - you're just amazing."

"Thank you." Philie replied in a small voice, I felt her body relax in my arms and her breathing got calmer.

A smile spread over my face, I had just had the most amazing sex, with the girl I love and now she has fallen asleep in my arms, naked. I couldn't wish for anything else - Philie was mine and I wasn't planning on letting her go!

________________________________________________________________

Hey guys sorry if its short, it's just a filler. But tell me what you think! Did you like? I probably suck at writing sexual stuff and that, but I thought I'd give it a try lol.

Anyways Comment, Vote and Fan! Thanks soo much Katie!! :) xxx