Chapter 10. (Pixie)

Chapter 10. (Pixie)

I spent the whole day avoiding Dex the best I could. He looked as if he was in deep in thought all the time or even planning something...

I had no clue what to make of the situation, it seemed like we were back on square one. Planning each others murders..

I had so many emotions running threw my body at the moment, Hate, Annoyance, Pain, Confusion - I never knew I could feel this amount of feelings at the same time! It mainly annoyed me, not knowing what to think! Ahhh I felt like screaming - I need to come up with something new, juicy and extremely good to make Dex see what he's missing out on...

I basically jumped out my seat as someone coughed gently beside me, throwing me out my thoughts, everyone's head's snapped towards me and the teacher smirked,

"Are you that excited about your partner and topic then Philipa?" Miss Ranger chuckled, I blinked at her a couple of times, what? Partners? Topic?

"Excuse me but could you repeat?" I laughed and Miss Ranger smiled,

"You're going to be working with Joe - your topic is the different relationship's that people have, is that okay?!"

I nodded and grinned at Joe who winked at me and I laughed, I could see in the corner of my eyes, Dex glaring at me - what the heck is his problemo? I made a mental note to my self to ask him in the near distant future!

Maybe this will work to my advantage. Stage one - make Dex jealous! I felt like throwing my head back and laughing evilly but that would basically declare my self as a fricking nut job and I would be sent to some loony home!

"Right go and sit with your partner's!" Miss Ranger called clapping her hands cheerfully. I jumped out my seat and skipped across the room to Joe.

"Hey!" He smiled as he hugged me,

"Sooo wanna come around tonight to work on the project??" I smiled sweetly, resting my hand against Joe's massive palm. Joe nodded and smiled at me positively.

"Yeah okay!" He smiled and I laughed. The bell suddenly went and I grabbed my books and my bag.

"You ready?" I smiled at Joe and he quickly grasped my hand. I looked up and smiled.

A angry voice came from behind us,

"What are you a couple now?" Dex growled, he loomed over me and I gulped.

"Nope." I said popping my 'p' happily as I dragged Joe out the class room, as we rushed out I heard Dex mutter something under his breath something along the lines of 'Damn it Pixie can't you see!' I wasn't sure but if I heard right, which I doubt it very much, it made me confused - I swear this guy is bipolar!

* * *

Joe and I had been working on our 'project' for a couple of hours, which actually included having a pillow fight and getting to know each other. I couldn't help but feel that I wish I was with Dex, don't get me wrong, I love Joe all ready - he's fantastic, I can tell we are going to be really good friends.

After about our third pillow fight I collapsed into a fit of giggles, both of us looked as if we had been dragged threw a bush backwards, our hair was sticking out in all different directions! I chuckled as I sat up.

"Want something to drink?" I asked as I bounced up off the bed, Joe nodded and followed me down stairs, holding me by the tops of my hips.

We skipped, literally, into the kitchen to meet a set of glaring eyes. Dex's. I rolled my eyes dramatically.

"So what you want to drink?" I asked turning my back to Dex and smiling at Joe,

"What ever you're having, I'm not to fussed!" He smiled back. I nodded and headed to the fridge. Dex's eyes followed me.