Chapter 17 (Pixie)

Chapter 17. (Pixie)

I woke up, slipping out of bed and headed down stairs. There was no one there but a note left on the kitchen counter.

'Gone out with the boys, see you later... Dex.'

I frowned at the note. No, Dex you wont see me. Duh! He doesn't remember anything. I walked back up stairs and into my bedroom, grabbing my blackberry from underneath the pillow.

I scrolled down and found Mel's number.

Ring.

Ring.

"Hello?" Mel's voice sang.

"Hey babe!" I laughed,

"Shhhh.... Hang over." Mel whispered, causing my to laugh loudly, "SHHHH!"

"Okay sorry!" I whispered, hoping my amusement in my voice wasn't showing.

"What did you call for?" Mel laughed at my hushed tone,

"Are we still on for tonight, the sleepover?" I smiled as I pulled a bag out my closet.

"Oh crap! I'm sorry Max and I are going to see Dad, once in a year chance if you know what I mean."

"Don't worry." I laughed, "Have fun and I'll see you on Monday."

"Okay thanks for being so understanding." Mel said, I could hear the disappointment in her voice.

"Don't worry 'bout it." I laughed, "Kisses!"

I hung up and threw my bag back in my closet, slamming the door shut. I have to admit I was kind of cheesed off, it would of been nice to get away from all the boys.

I decided not to get completely low on the fact that I was not going to be going for the girly night of movies, guy bashing and makeovers and enjoy my day of peace with no male species in the house.

I walked into the bathroom, quickly turning on the shower. I stepped in letting the cold water, that still seemed warm rush over me.

Okay... so maybe I spent to much time in the shower, by the time I had got out my teeth were chattering - crap! I ran threw to my bed room, wrapping the towel close to my body. I grabbed some underwear, a tank top and a pair of carpi's. I put them on quickly, drying my hair as I walked down the stairs. I slipped on my running shoes, time to do the exploring that has been put on hold fpr so long!!

I ran threw the park, my feet beating against the pavement. I kept pushing myself harder and harder, just like when I was back at home, it was happening again, the pressure of keeping in shape. I ran faster and faster until my phone rang. I doubled over and put my hands on my knee's, taking in deep breaths.

"Hello?" I puffed,

"Hey! It's Stacy!"

I smiled,

"Hey... What's... up?" I gasped and Stacy laughed but then turned serious.

"Are you pushing your self again."

"No!... Maybe." I frowned, running my hands threw my hair.

"Tut-tut girl! Anyways how are you?"

"Good!" I smiled, "I'm head cheerleader, um I have some new mates and Dex and I are in some sort of relationship thing, I'm not quite sure what's going on to be honest."

"OMG!" Stacy screamed, "Tell me everything, every little detail!"

It took my about ten minutes to tell Stacy about Joe, the party, the kiss, his secret place, the next kiss, how we went home and then how he pissed me off and we made up.