Chapter 15: Competition

Start from the beginning

F/N: Ah, the energy of youth... So boys and girls! Are you pumped for this year's Sports Day?

All: YEAH!!!

F/N: Good. Because this year we will be having a special guest. He'll be accompanying me as the second MC. He's also a very well known student in this school. You guessed it! Please welcome our ace, Y/N L/N!

You made an appearance. It was nothing special. Just you walking to the seat and taking a sit. Still, the crowd cheered like mad.

All: WOAH!!! YEAH!!! AHH!!!

Noire: Isn't he popular?

Vert: It feels like he's the CPU for this school.

Y/N: Umm, hi guys. I'll be commenting alongside F/N so do your best.

All: ALRIGHT!!!

F/N: Hehe, so our first activity will be a marathon. This will only be for those who didn't participate in the other activities. Those who aren't participating in the marathon please go to one of the tents and rest up there.

Y/N: Those who are participating in the marathon, follow me to the main gate.

You got up from your seat and leaded the pack to the main gate where the marathon will begin.

Once you were there with the rest, you took a signal pistol from one of the teachers. Everyone readied themselves as soon as you aimed it at the sky. You begin the countdown...

Y/N: 3...

Their legs were stretched.

Y/N: 2...

Their ass were clenched.

Y/N: 1...

Someone might have pissed himself.

Y/N: <bang> GO!!!

Like a herd of bulls released to the wild, majority had already run at full speed. Surprisingly none of them fell or actually got injured despite being in a cramped group.

F/N: Alright! This is your MC; F/N, speaking from the school. Allow me to explain what's going on to both the participants and readers.

Y/N: What the fuck?

Neptune: Nepu?! He broke the fourth wall!

F/N: Without further ado, this marathon will be a 4km run. This race includes the girls and boys from every grade. The prize will be given according to gender and grade division. Every kilometre there will be a game where you have to do something in order to move on with the marathon. The map is like this;
0km: School
1km: 1st station
2km: 2nd station
3km: 3rd station
4km: School
Each station has their own game. Let's watch what each station has in store for them...

1st station

Noire was the first to reach the 1st station. She was extremely tired from her sprint.

Noire: (I hope I can regain some energy through this...) So what's the challenge here?

F/N: I'm glad you asked Noire-chan. In the first station we've got a lot of pudding. Just finish 5 pudding and you're back to the race.

Noire: Really? That sounds-

F/N: Simple, right? Wrong! Half of the pudding here tastes awful. You have to pick one and once you've decided there's no turning back.

Noire: So it's a game of luck huh? Then...

Noire looks at each pudding carefully. But all of the puddings look the same.