Chapter 8: Vacation

(Under a Bridge) 3rd P.O.V

Neptune: So this is what it feels like to be homeless...

Noire: Stop your whining.

Blanc: We can't do much if Y/N is still asleep.

Vert: Maybe we need a prince to give him a kiss that'll wake him up.

Rom: Like in those storybooks...

Uni: I doubt that'll work...

Ram: Can't we just hit him until he wakes up?

Nepgear: I think it's better to let him sleep than making a wake-up slap...

The girls were resting under a bridge for the past 3 days since your berserker state was unleashed. You had nowhere to go since your house got blown up. After you went berserk, you fell asleep the whole time. The girls tried calling out to you but you didn't even react. Morning was approaching to start the new day. The blazing light touched your eyes and you reacted to it. Noire was the first to notice. She ran to your side awaiting your response.

Y/N: Urgh... It's already morning..?

Noire: Thank goodness. You should really stop passing out everytime you fight though.

Y/N: Oh, yeah... I... Killed Toujo.

Blanc: In a very unsettling way.

Everyone looked at you relieved as you woke up. You sat up straight and looked around.

Y/N: We're under a bridge?

Vert: We had nowhere else to stay since our house was blown to ashes.

Y/N: How long did we stay here?

Neptune: Three days.

Y/N: Three days?! I'm really sorry you all had to go through this.

Nepgear: It's not that big of a deal.

Y/N: If you were F/N then I wouldn't mind but CPUs living under a bridge? It just seems wrong.

Noire: We don't mind.

Y/N: Now I'm awake let me make it up to you. As an apology and as a sign of gratitude.

Timeskip (Paradise Resort) Y/N's P.O.V

We reached our destination. Since we had nowhere to stay, I decided we would stay in a hotel for a while. But not just any hotel. Thanks to Seth's father, I was able to book a hotel at a very famous place. Paradise Resort. A place for anyone. It has a water park, safari, amusement park and a lot more. It's quite expensive so I never had the chance to go there. I booked 3 rooms. One for the sisters, another for the little sisters and lastly, for me.

Since today was a little bit hot, thanks to the season being summer. We decided to go to the water park. We were still at the lobby changing our clothes into swimwear. I played a few games on my ARC whilst waiting for the girls to change. This reminded me of the time we were at the beach in Gamindustri. Luna didn't want to go for a swim but wanted to stay with me.

Neptune(HDD): We're done.

I turned off ARC and saw the girls have changed into their swimsuit. But they're in HDD.

 But they're in HDD