Chapter 4: Nostalgia

(Your House)

It has been a day since the Kaiser incident began. When Vert and the rest of the girls returned, they reported the police had already handled the rest. School was also closed for a while because of the investigation. But what surprised me was for Vert to suddenly ask for a request. I naively accepted and regretted my decision.

I had to sleep with the goddesses. I was in the middle, Vert and Blanc was at my side, and Neptune and Noire at the edge. It was cramped but somehow they managed to sleep with a delightful expression. Me? I'm restless. There's no way I could sleep with 4 girls in my bed. I know I have slept with Noire before but this is with four. Four!

Since I was sleepless I played a few games on ARC. Watching YourTube. All the things I could pass time with and time really flew. I saw Vert slowly opening her eyes. I closed all the applications and looked at her.

Vert: <yawn> I haven't had a sleep like that since the last quest of 4GO.

Y/N: I'm glad you got that sleep. I should get out of here. It's quite cramped.

Vert: So soon? But it's going to be a challenge to get out of here.

I look to see the other girls are still sound asleep. I wouldn't want to wake them up especially Blanc.

Y/N: <sigh> You win. What should we do to the pass time?

Vert: Hmm... Let's have a chat. We haven't got the chance to talk.

Y/N: Not a bad idea. What do you want to talk about?

Vert: Things about you.

Y/N: Me? There's not much to say other than I'm just your ordinary human who does ordinary things.

Vert: I don't think an ordinary human would be able to make such a hard-headed goddess to fall for you.

Y/N: Now that you mention it, why did Noire fall for me? I don't think I'm that special.

Vert: Being modest are we? But if I were to answer your question... Maybe your kindness?

Y/N: I wonder...

I haven't asked why Noire actually likes me. I should ask her when I have the time.

Vert: Now it's your turn. Do you love Noire?

I blushed for a bit. Vert chuckled softly at my face.

Y/N: I guess I do... Why did you ask?

Vert: Curious. It must be nice to fall in love.

I just smiled at Vert. I'm kind of intrigued. Shouldn't goddesses easily find the love of their lives? They have high profiles and the whole world knows who they are. In my opinion, it would be nearly impossible to not have a single person head over heels for them.

Blanc: Aren't you two having fun?

I turned around to see Blanc wide awake. The other girls are also starting to wake up. Once they were awake, I exited the room to make breakfast.

When I reached the kitchen, I checked the fridge and saw there was nearly nothing left. I guess when you have 10 people, food can disappear before you know it.

Y/N: Looks like we'll have to go shopping...

I closed the fridge and went back to the bedroom. The girls were making the bed. I'm surprised Neptune's also helping out.

Y/N: Thanks for making the bed. In return let's do some shopping today.

Neptune: Shopping? Ooo, like getting gear and weapons?