Chapter 7: Berserk

(Your House) 3rd P.O.V

Y/N: Urgh... My head...

You opened your eyes slowly as the lights entered. You looked around to see you were in bed.

Y/N: I... Blacked out...

Neptune(HDD): Argh!

You heard Neptune's voice from the living room. You got off your bed and rushed to the source. When you reached there, you saw Neptune in her HDD form. She had battle marks all over her Processor Unit. You turned to see who did it. Your eyes widened when you saw Seth. He was holding a katana which had blood dripping from it. You tried to call forth Machina but it didn't happen.

Seth: After what you've done to me...

Y/N: I thought you died!

Seth: I can't die! I'm a God! I'm here to take away what you hold dearest.

He dashed at you in blinding speed and stabbed your arm onto a wall. You grunted in pain as blood flowed on the katana. You tried pulling the katana out but it could only budge. Neptune tried to slash him but he dodged. Seth gripped her wrist causing Neptune to lose her weapon.

Y/N: (Where did he get that strength?!)

Mebius: Hehe... Surprised?

You turned to your right and saw Mebius sitting on the dining table.

Mebius: His thirst for power... I quenched that thirst...

Y/N: You gave him your strength?!

Mebius: I told you, Y/N. I'll be back and this time... You can't stop me!

Seth slammed Neptune onto a wall. Neptune couldn't fight back anymore. Seth didn't stop there. He unbuckled his belt and took off his pants. He looked at Neptune with a disgusting expression. You tried to pull the katana but it was stuck there for good. Machina is also not coming to you.

Y/N: STOP!!!

Seth: Open wide~

Neptune(HDD): Sorry, Y/N...

Mebius: Suffer...

Y/N: NOOOO!!!

BACK TO REALITY

Y/N: NOOOO!!!

Neptune(HDD): Y/N! Is something the matter?!

You looked around to see you're in bed. The Goddesses were in HDD and they were looking at your sweating face. You were breathing heavily. It was just a dream. Maybe a nightmare. You turned ARC on and checked your body status. It was all in the green. Only your heartbeat was rapid but it's slowing down. Neptune, Noire, Vert, Blanc sat down on the bed looking at you worried.

Vert(HDD): Relax Y/N. You just had a nightmare.

You turned to look at Neptune who's beside you. You hugged her and Neptune was surprised. Noire felt a little jealousy but it wasn't noticeable.

Neptune(HDD): Y-Y/N?

Y/N: Thank goodness... Thank goodness you're okay...

Neptune(HDD): Of course, I'm fine.

She returned the hug with a smirk. Vert and Blanc looked at the two of you with a smile but Noire was... Mad?

Noire(HDD): Hmph! I'll let it slide this time... Neptune.

Neptune(HDD): I'm not willing to share, you know?