Chapter 12: Fear

Y/N's P.O.V

Y/N: Urgh...

I tried opening my eyelids but they felt heavy. I could vaguely remember what happened. Once I opened them fully, I looked around to see I was back in my room; on my bed. I tried getting up but I couldn't.

Neptune: Not... Yet... Pudding... Land...

On my right, there was Neptune who has her arms wrapped around me like a hugging pillow. Most likely she's dreaming about something that makes no sense.

Y/N: Again I've-

Noire: Alright, Neptune! Get out of Y/N's bed this instance!

Neptune: <yawn> Aww... If it isn't the tsundere Noire. I'm quite busy now, so if you'll excuse me-

Noire: Who are you calling tsundere?! And busy doing what exactly?

Noire barged into my room while wearing... a school uniform?

Neptune: Shh. Can't you see Y/N is still... Eh? You're awake!

Neptune threw herself onto me and hugged me. I could see Noire is blushing a cute red.

Noire: I-I thought we had a deal, Neptune.

Neptune: No way! That's just a deal. Not a promise.

Y/N: Alright Neptune. Play time is over. I would appreciate it if you get off me.

Neptune: I can't. If I do that, Noire will take you away from me...

Neptune showed me a puppy face begging for me not to leave her side. Noire came closer to us and knocked her head hard.

Neptune: OWW!!! What was that for?! Just because I'm Y/N's number 1 girl in this harem story doesn't mean you have the rights to hit me!

Noire: You're talking a lot of nonsense early in the morning aren't you? Hurry and get ready! School is about to start.

Y/N: School?

I checked the time using ARC and saw we were almost late.

Y/N: Oh crap!

I pushed Neptune off and rushed into the bathroom.

Neptune: Aww... I know the summer holidays are over but could you at least cut Y/N some slack?

Noire: I wasn't mentioning that to Y/N. It was for you!

Neptune: Oh, is that so. Ehehe...

Noire: Seriously...

Timeskip (School)

Teacher: So the particles move here and...

Y/N: (Why...)

I couldn't focus in class because of myself. I thought I could already get a good control over my HDD self but that's not happening.

Noire: (What is Y/N spacing out for?)

Teacher: L/N-san!

Y/N: Yes!

Teacher: Can't you take this lesson seriously? I know you scored very high in your exam but-

Y/N: Sorry teacher. I promise it won't happen again.

Teacher: And remember, please don't talk when I'm talking. Never mind, take a seat.

I just took my seat and wandered off to space while the teacher continues his lesson.

Y/N: (I can't let history repeat itself again..!)