"Oh, you're leaving?" He asked you.
"Oh, I'm just a little hungry. I think I'm gonna go get something to eat."
"Ok, well have a nice lunch then"
You politely smiled, "Thanks"

You were scrolling through your phone, catching up on social media and checking messages while eating a bowl of snacks you made yourself - 'made' meaning you picked out a variety of snacks from jars and plopped them in the bowl.

"Boo!"
You turned back hastily, scared to death by the two hands on your shoulders "Oh! Jimin," your face lit up at the sight of a humoured Jimin, "you're back?"
"Yeah, we finished early today" he grinned, his eyes forming half moon shapes you absolutely adored about him.

  "That's great!" You beamed, "But, how did you know I was here?"
"Well, I was going to go up to our room, but I saw you here so I thought I'd surprise you."
"Don't you mean scare?"
"Either way you were happy to see me."
You rolled your eyes playfully as he surpassed a laugh.

"So," he dragged the word, taking a seat next to you, "now that I'm here, I thought it would be good to go...oh I don't know bowling?"
"Bowling!" You exclaimed, suddenly ecstatic.
He chuckled, "Yeah"
"Well less talking, more bowling cmon!" you ushered.

~

↑                                ↑
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

↑                                ↑  ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

           ↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺
   1:05 ───⊙─────── 3:35 

  "Strike!"
"Strike" Jimin muttered, making a sore loser face with his arms crossed.

You pouted dramatically, "Aw, is lwittle Jimin getting upset because he's lwosing"
He scoffed unconvincingly, "No"
"But he hasn't got even one strike yet!" You exclaimed, friskily pushing at his buttons even more.

Unexpectedly, Jimin was very bad at bowling; within the two times he's played, one has taken down three pins, and the other skimmed one pin before falling into the gutter.

"Yeah, thanks for pointing that out" he sarcastically commented.
You laughed, "You just need a little practise."
"Practise," he scoffed, "I'm perfectly fine. In fact," he heaved himself up from the bench, retrieving a bright green bowling ball, "I'll show you" he said in your face as you raised an eyebrow.
"Go ahead then" you held your hands out to the lane that was already set up.

  He readied himself before the line and threw the ball, smug, but turned completely embarrassed when it again, dropped into the gutter.
Surprise surprise.

  "Nice one!" You showed him a thumbs up, pursed lips to stop yourself from laughing.
His bottom lip drooped and he went to retrieve another ball.

  "Let me help" you insisted.
"No, I don't need help" he turned you down as if this was something that could ruin his pride.

  But, you knew the only thing that could touch his weakness was; you.
You stepped closer till you were dangerously close to him, and he winced when he felt your hand on his shoulder, "Unless you want the ball to go into the gutter again, I suggest you give me the ball" you whispered into his ear.

  His eyes widened and lips parted.
After no hesitation, he passed you the ball and watching as you explained how to properly bowl.

  "Arm back," you continued, "and lean down so that the ball rolls" you let go of the ball, and it speeded it's way to the pins, almost hitting a strike.
"Wow" Jimin breathed.
You finished by taking down the one pin that stood, getting it just by a thread.

  "Your turn" you flashed him a 'that was okay' smile.
"Ok..." he picked up a ball and walked back.
As soon as he stood his ground, you put your hands on top of his on the ball, giving him a scrunched up face.

"What?" He looked between the contact of your hands - heartbeat secretly pounding - and you.
"Thumb, middle, and ring finger."

He let out a small 'oh' and readjusted his fingers as you stood back and watched him. "Go lower" you instructed just before he was about to let go and he did, conclusively hitting the most pins he had since he started.

  "Tell me you saw that" he looked back at you, a hopeful face.
"Yep, wasn't a strike, but it'll do" you joked and he smirked, his 'game on' face suddenly visible.
"Take a seat, and watch these pro skills" he emphasised on the pro, which made you snort.
"Alright, pro, go ahead and show me what you got" you crossed your arms, giving him a grin before going to sit down on the bench.

  You watched as Jimin took his turn again, progressing as he had knocked down a fair amount of pins. At least this time he didn't give you a smug grin.

Finding yourself staring at him his every action lovingly - to the way his arms fought against his white shirt as he held the bowling ball up to his chest, to the way he ran his hand through his beautiful blonde hair while watching the ball go - you realised how grateful you were for this time you got to spend with him now.
If he weren't back by now, you'd probably be filling up on snacks and dragging you feet around random places, bored out of your mind.

Taking a deep breath in and out, you reminisced all the things you and Jimin have done together since this business trip, and remembered what your sister said; you'll never know the real him if you don't try and see it.
Looks like you didn't have to try and see it anymore, you were admiring it and falling for him more and more.

  "Y/n?"
You hummed and turned around, "no, no here" the voice spoke again.

  "Oh, Jinho, hey?" You stood up, attention now on Jinho as he was at the ball rack, holding one in his hands.
"Hey, odd seeing you here" he tilted his head, a growing smile on his face.
"I can say the same for you too" you said, crossing your arms.
"Are you here alone?" He asked, noticing no-one on the bench with you and seeing as you were the only one at the swimming pool.
"Oh, no I'm here with my fiancé" you pointed to Jimin who had his back to you.
Jinho turned to see your fiancé for a quick second and looked back at you, "Ah, ok"
"Are you alone?" You asked.
"Yeah," he frowned lightly, "but it's kinda cool. Every turn, it's mine" he added.
"Oh, would you like to join us?" You proposed as a kind gesture, though a part of you knew he was going to decline and was honestly thankful he did.
"No, no it's okay," he shook his head, "I don't want to interrupt"
"You sure?"
"One hundred percent. Now, I don't want to hold you up any longer, I'll be on thy way, Juliet."

Jimin turned around, about to make you bow down to him because of all the pins he managed to hit, but was only facing another man talking to you.
Confused and protective, he was about to make his way over to you two, intrude purposefully - though make it look unintended - and meet this mysterious swoop-in-and-take-your-girl kind of man.
With no allegation, however, this made Jimin simply look like an adorable, yet intimidatingly jealous fool.

  "Does that make you Romeo?" You questioned, an eyebrow arching up.
"I'll leave it up to you" he smirked.
You chuckled, "See you later, Jinho"
"Bye Y/n" Jinho nodded after a small laugh and made his way back to wherever his assigned lane would be.
You stared at Jinho as he went.

  "Who was that?"
You turned to face a somewhat irked Jimin, surprised he noticed you two talking.

"Oh, just this guy I met and talked to a bit"
"When? Where?" He explicitly questioned.
"Today, at the swimming pool"
"The swimming pool?" He repeated.
"Yeah, I just went there to read a book and he commented on the book I was reading"
"Why?"

You creased your eyebrows, smiling at him, "You seem to be asking a lot of questions"
"S-so?"
"You're not jealous are you?" You pursed your lips, walking closer to him who had suddenly red toned ears.
"N-no, of course not" he chuckled nervously, eyes wandering around.
You smirked and took his tie in your hands seductively, "If you say so" you threw the tie out of your hands and as soon as you slipped past him, he took a deep breath out, hand on his chest.

                                                             𝟚𝟙𝟙𝟙 𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤