7. Are we friends?

I grabbed all the ingredients to cook an omelet from the fridge and placed them on the counter.
While I was cutting tomatoes, Jinyoung came and opened the fridge. He was still shirtless and his back muscles were popping. I stared at him and tried not make him notice, he looked at me and I quickly turned away and heard him chuckle.

"So shorty, are you a good cook?"

"Hah sorry?? Do you really think I will cook for you? In you wildest darkest dreams." I said stressing on my last words.

"No no, I don't want snake poison in my food." He smirked.

"Better." I smiled.

"It was just a question."

"It's none of your business." I said in a serious tone.

"Why do you get offended so easily?" He said in an annoyed look.

"Because you make me annoyed with everything you do, literally everything. You are a fuckboy and an asshole, not to forget your rudeness too." I stated.

"It's my pleasure to hear those words, don't you want us to be friends?" He smiled.

"I don't make friends with someone like you." I smiled back.

"You'll regret your words someday."

"I wish that, because that means that you have changed. But I doubt if you will." I sighed.

"What did I do that you hate me so much (Y/N)? I tried to be nice when you arrived but it didn't work." A sad expression took over his face.

"Oww Jinyoungie is sad." I fake pouted then laughed.
"I'm deeply sorry because I should be more harsh on you." I said mocking the way he talks.

"Haha cute." He said underneath his breath but I heard it.

Did he just call me cute????WHAT!? My mind went crazy and my heartbeat became faster.

"Yaaa shorty, don't make fun of me." He said in an annoyed voice. 

"Sorry," I rolled my eyes

"I promise I am nit what you think I am. Cut off the judging." He said in a soft tone while hitting my elbow lightly.

"Okay." I said while looking at him.

At that moment, my hear fluttered. I was losing my senses.
"NO (Y/N), you don't like Jinyoung." I reminded myself.

"Don't feel bad about yourself though. I'm used to being judged." He chuckled sadly.

"Um, I'm sorry for that I didn't mean it." I tried to avoid eye contact as much as possible.

"I know you didn't, anyways I'm going to have breakfast with TaeSi, goodbye for now, take care." He smiled at me and waved goodbye.

I smiled and waved back.

After I finished preparing and eating my breakfast, I was watching TV in the living room my thoughts wandered...

"Are we friends now? Me and Jinyoung?"
"What does he mean by he is used to being judged?"
"Maybe he isn't as bad as I assumed. Maybe he has a reason, maybe he is just hiding his true self under all of this. There must be a reason."

I kept repeating his words in my mind, until someone sent a massage on my phone.

Unknown number:

-Hey (Y/N), it's Jinyoung.
- I got your number from your CV, so don't assume things.
-Anyways, do you wanna go shopping tomorrow for the party and then have dinner??

                                 Me:
- Hey, um okay. Sure
-c ya

  Jinyoung:
-Okay great! C ya

So maybe after all, we are friends.....