3. I Can't Handle Him.

After a good 2 hours...
I heard someone shouting my name from the living room. So I got up while still half asleep, I went to the living room and there he was.

"What is wrong, why are you shouting?" I asked annoyed.

"I thought you left the dorm, but sadly you are still here." He smirked at me.

"Uh, sorry for that." I shrugged and he laughed.

"What's so funny?" I glared at him

"You, you are funny." he looked at me from head to toe and chuckled.

"Thanks for that, and you, oh you are crazy. That's why I was laughing earlier, call me a coward now." I said in a mocking accent.

"Hahaha you know nothing about me and you call me crazy, trust me you know nothing." He laughs then his expression turned into a cold one.

"Are you afraid of me? Is that why you won't tell me your name?"

"Afraid? Of a shorty like you? Haha, my name is Jinyoung." He flashes his smile.

"Guys like short girls." I replied.

"That's what girls think to feel better about themselves." He smirked.

"All of the guys I know like short girls."

"But I said earlier, you know nothing about me." He gave me a death glare and continued.
"Plus, are you trying to make me confess that your stupid height impresses me?"

He did not!! I was getting angry and I couldn't control myself.

"YOU ARE SO ANNOYING" I screamed and then headed to my bedroom.

He followed me and knocked on the door.
"Hey shorty open the door quickly."

"Leave me alone." I shouted.

"Don't let me open the door and make you regret it." He said in a serious tone.

"Ughhhh" I sighed loudly and opened the door.
"What do you want?" I rolled my eyes.

"Get closer." He smirked.

"WHAT??" I shouted.

"I hate to apologize but I'm deeply sorry that I wasn't harsh enough on you, my nice guy side was dominant. What I told you earlier was nothing." He winked at me and put his finger on his lips.

WHAT THE HELL DID HE SAY???  I couldn't handle his words so I pushed him and closed the door harshly.