6. Fuckboy.

I woke up startled, crazy loud rock music was banging through out the whole dorm.

I knew it was Jinyoung.

But WAIT,

Why am I in my bedroom? I remember that I fell asleep on the couch while watching TV.
"Did he actually carry me to my bedroom???"
My heart started pounding...

I was still half asleep and annoyed from the music, I opened the door of my room. My eyes were half shut. I barely saw anything and I couldn't comprehend what's going on.

"Yaaaa, Jinyoung" I shouted.

He didn't answer.

"My ears are bleedingggg!! Stop the music." I shouted again.

I opened my eyes well and saw him, he was doing push-ups while shirtless. I couldn't help but stare and gulp.

Damn... Park Jinyoung damn..

"WTH (Y/N) get back to your senses."

When he noticed me, he stopped and turned off the music.
Then came closer to me while licking his lips.

"Want a piece of these chocolate Abs?" He said and winked at me.

I took a step back and replied,
"More like shitty abs."

"I bet you are drooling baby girl." He smirked

"What the hell did you just call me??" I shouted at him

"I called you baby girl." He flashed his cocky smile.

"You asshole, go tell your girlfriend that." I glared at him.

"Don't worry, soon you'll be praying that I'd call you cute nicknames." He smirked.

"I will pray for you to drown in some place and never comeback." I said.

"Haha, I'll always find a way back." He leaned in and said confidently.

"Well I hope I'd go and never comeback then."

"No please stay, I still want to make fun of you."

"And oh, by the way, you mentioned my girlfriend, you mean TaeSi right?" He said with a questioning look on his face.

"Yeah don't tell me you have another one, because I smell a fuckboy scent coming from you." I replied.

"Oh no, I don't cheat, I hate cheating."

"Good for you!" I said.

"It's just I only date her to fulfill my needs."

"I'm disappointed but not surprised by a guy like you, you really are something, Jinyoung. Asshole."

"No I swear, I don't like her, nor I have feelings for her." He stated.

"So you are a fuckboy. What about her? Huh?" I shouted at him.

"She doesn't love me too, so it's more like she's my girlfriend for benefit kind of thing. But hey, don't put all the blame on me, she's using me too so we are even." He said giving me an annoyed look.

"Okay whatever, I don't wanna talk about it. I hope you will realize what you are doing someday, but I doubt it." I gave him a pathetic look.

"Haha, you are so innocent." He said as he pinched my cheeks.

I can't lie, I did feel something, him touching my face and looking in my eyes.

Damn it. I should resist him.

So I slapped his hand away, "Yaaa don't, you dare touch me."

"I have TaeSi, I don't need you." He chuckled.

I glared at him and walked to the kitchen. I was starving...

————————————————————————————————

Thank you for the 50 reads. As a amateur writer here, I'm grateful. Thank you❤️

And, do you think something will happen between Jinyoung and the reader?? Will they become friends? Will they become more???