29 | That's It?

If words don't add up, it's usually because the truth wasn't included to the equation. The truth may hurt for a while, but a lie hurts forever.

The key is to have your faith stronger while your fear is louder.

"Get their asses in here!"

"No wait." Jade immediately stops herself from opening the door.

"Wait? Why wait let's kill!" Jasmine pounds her fist in the palm of her hand.

Jade smiles evilly. "I agree with Jas."

"I'm not ready yet."

"What do you mean you're not-

"I'm afraid!"

They both look at me with a soft expression.

"This wouldn't be the first time he's done this. I wanna give him the benefit of the doubt but... I don't know."

Jayce POV

"What do you think they're talking about?" Alex presses his ear to the wooden door.

"Probably crying about the fact that they're all gonna be moms." Logan shrugs as he leans against the wall. "Deciding which school they're gonna put them in."

I smirk. "Yeah probably."

"Give them a break." Is what I thought Jordan said. I'm not sure he mumbled.

"What'd you say?" Nick questions.

"Give them a break, they've been through enough." He repeats with a sense of irritation in his voice.

"You don't think we know that?" I hissed.

"No I don't think you do, considering..."

"Considering what?" I asked again.

"You know exactly what! Zoe has been through a lot of shit. She doesn't need any fuck ups like..."
Jordan paused.

"Go ahead finish that sentence. I dare you." I challenge as I stood right in front of him inches away.

"Like you."

I cross my arms. "What makes you an expert?"

"Oh and you are?" He scoffs.

"Guys cut it out." I felt Nicks hand touch my shoulder.

"She's my fiancé!"

"She's my best friend!"

"Guys?" A sweet voice snapped us all out of our little feud. My little sister, Jade. "Am I interrupting something?"

"No you aren't... can we come in now?" Nick gently shoved the two of us apart as he drapes his arm over Jade.

"Yeah." She slowly removes his hand from her shoulder, rolling her eyes.

Nick looks at me with a confused look.

What's up her ass?

Walking into the room, Jasmine and Jade had her arms crossed. As for Zoe not once did she look up.

What's going on?

"Okay what happened?" Alex finally spoke. "Did someone get kidnapped?"

The guys started to laugh at the uncomfortable situation. My smile quickly faded once Zoe looked up. Her eyes were red and puffy.

Was she crying?

"Are you cheating on me?"

The guys quickly shut up.