14 | Get Comfy

Marco POV

"Boss you have a visitor." One of my men spoke. I didn't bother enough to look which one it was. I remained seated looking out at the city in my office.

"You requested me?"

"I have an assignment for you." I turned around dropping the file on my desk.

"Zoe Ford?"

"Yes, I want you to find everything about her. Don't leave anything out." I leaned back in my seat.

"Yes sir."

Jayce POV

"Why don't we we just blow up the joint?"

"Because Alex that would draw attention to ourselves." Logan clenched his fists, tired of his stupidity.

"Well how about Zoe's father sneaks you out one by one?" Jordan suggests.

"No that would risk his whole career. Possibly get him killed. Beside he would never do that."

"Nick is right, that's way too risky." I spoke for the first time in ten minutes now of terrible ideas.

"Well how else are we supposed to get the hell out of here?" Alex throws his hands in the air.

"Good behavior?" Jacob spoke with a blank face. We all exchanged looks and bursted into laughter.

"Yeah right."

Marco POV

"Sir I have everything you need to know about her. In here." The file was placed on my desk. Thicker then it was before.

"Anything?" I look at the list of things in her file.

"Oh not much, just that Zoe Ford is Jayce's girlfriend and baby mama."

My daughter... is in love... with Jayce Calaway

This whole time, it was right under my nose. Out of all the people in the world she's in love with a Royal.

That's why she was at the prison. To visit him.

Clever girl.

"Sir?"

Snapping back into reality. "Right, I want you to send her a message for me."

Zoe POV

"Where are they?"

"They are at the prison trying to come up with a plan." I continued to stir the soup in the pot.

"With Zaya?" Jade questions again.

"Well how else is she gonna spend time with her father?" I flick the spoon at her having the juices fly on her skin.

"Blah blah blah." She mocked.

She always does that whenever she doesn't have a comeback. Ha, she got that from me.
I raised her well.

FREEDजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें