19 | Reunion

Jasmine POV

He makes me feel nervous and excited at the same damn time.

I haven't seen him in a year.

I haven't felt him in a year.

I miss him.

I want him.

"And you are?"

I immediately stood up from my seat. I looked at him as he stood by the door he came in from.

I slowly removed my hood looking him in the eyes.

"Jasmine?"

"Alex." A small smile appears on his face.

I remember when we first met. He was different from the others. He was the only one I could depend on when I was alone and afraid.

FlashBack

"This is her?" Vince looks me up and down.

I cover myself with my hands looking down. As all the boys stare back at me.

"Yeah, her father couldn't pay up so he gave me his daughter. Alex show her to her room." Jayce shoved me towards a tall muscular brunette. He was quite handsome though I never would admit it out loud.

"Ugh Fine..." he groans slowly making his way up the stairs. I followed until he finally stops and faces me. "Can they see us?"

I look back and shook my head no.

"I'm sorry you have to go through this." He smiles before opening the door. It was small but cozy. "Once you gain his trust he's not that bad."

"Right" I scoff.

"I'm nothing like them you know? I'm way better." He smirks stepping a little closer to me.

"You are all the same... selfish bastards," I spat.

"You'll see... I'm gonna be your favorite."

"Doubtful."

"Just you wait..."

"Are you really hitting on me? Now? After my father sold me to your gang?" I cross my arms total disbelief.

"Beautiful girl like you shouldn't frown like that."

"How times have you used that one?" I scoff.

"Dozens of times but still..."

I simply laughed throwing my head back.

"My job is done!" He clapped his hands. I looked at him confused as he continues to smile. "After all the shit you went through I managed to make you laugh."

I look down hiding the fact that I'm blushing.

"See, already falling for me."

End of FlashBack

His orange overalls looked quite fine on him. His hair tossed over his eyes, his veins ran down his muscular arms.

"How are you here? Are you okay? Are you hurt? Did you eat something?" He ran over to me examining my body.

"I'm fine." I let out a lite laugh. He pulled me into a hug, wrapping his arms around my shoulder hurrying my face in his hard chest.

"I'm better now." It's amazing he still has this affect on me.

I feel safe whenever I'm with him. Despite all the shit... I fell like everything is gonna be okay.