"Hey!" She called with a laugh as she quickly put the ice cream in the freezer and ran after me. "I was kidding."

I glared at her as she giggled and grabbed my waist.

"I mean, unless you're down."

"Camila, I will punch you in the balls," I told her, making her visibly flinch.

"What? You don't want any of this?" She asked playfully.

"Oh, I definitely do. There's one little problem though..." I whispered as I brought her into a heated kiss.

I ran my hands across her torso as our tongues invaded each other's mouths.

I slowed the kiss down and pulled back but stayed close to her.

"I'm on my period."

"Are you joking?" She asked, making me laugh. "You can't kiss me like that then break the news. Is that why you needed ice cream?"

I couldn't stop laughing as she stood there dumbfounded.

I felt her abruptly pick me up and lay me on the couch before she climbed on top of me.

"You are evil," she said.

"I know," I smiled. "But guess what?"

"What?" She asked as she leaned in to kiss my neck gently.

"I was kidding," I said in a mocking tone just like she did earlier.

"Wait. So you aren't on your period?"

"No, but that doesn't mean you're getting any of this you asshole," I told her as I lightly flicked her forehead.

"Why not?" She asked with a smirk, pinning me to the couch as she leaned in closely and worked her lips against my neck.

"I'm not in the mood," I lied, holding back a moan as she dragged her lips across my neck.

"Liar," she said, watching the way my breathing had visibly picked up. "I bet you are so wet, bebé"

I bit my lip and watched her eyes darken as she scanned my face.

"Is this okay?" She asked in a softer tone as she leaned in and pecked my lips.

That made me realize she thought I was serious, and it made me swoon that she was really asking for permission. 

"This is more than okay," I confirmed, making her eyes light up again as she let her hands begin to roam my body.

I moaned loudly when I locked my legs around her waist and she pressed into me as her lips went back to my neck.

I could feel how wet I was as she continued to grind her hips into mine and our lips came back together in another heated kiss.

I tugged on her shirt and she immediately pulled it over her head, urging me to take mine off as well.

I pulled my shirt over my head, my chest now fully exposed, as I wasn't wearing a bra.

She stared for a bit before she leaned down and kissed me again.

I heard her gasp and I knew I took her by surprise when I palmed her through her pants. She was already hard, which I could feel as she rubbed against me.

"Camila," I spoke, making her lock eyes with me.

"I need you," I said, spurring her to sit up and pull her pants off, leaving her in just briefs.

Her erection was standing tall as she moved back to hover over me, pulling my shorts and panties down my legs and letting me kick them off.

She kissed down my torso and I felt my breathing become heavy the closer she got to my dripping center.

She looked up at me, silently asking for permission to continue. I understood what she was asking and bit my bottom lip as I nodded furiously.

She immediately attached her lips to my center and my hands flew to weave through her hair as she sucked hard.

My moans continued to increase as she worked her tongue in and out of me quickly.

"Camila!" I moaned as I came hard, breathing heavily as she cleaned me up and made her way back up my body.

She kissed me, making sure I could taste myself on her tongue.

"I need you," I mumbled against her lips as I dipped a hand into her briefs and slowly jerked her off.

Her mouth fell open as she let out a moan at the contact. I was getting bolder as time passed.

She nodded and pulled her briefs off of her body before letting her hand trail down to my folds.

I gasped at the size of her and moaned as she put pressure on my clit before lining herself up with my center.

She locked eyes with me as she let herself sink into me. She smirked, loving the way I moaned loudly as she bottomed out.

"Oh my God," she mumbled into my neck as she let out a breathy moan and moved at a medium pace.

"Faster," I barely managed to get out as I scratched my nails across her back in an effort to get her deeper.

"Fuck, Y/n," she moaned as I clenched around her.

"I'm so fucking close already," I moaned, pulling her neck down to kiss her deeply.

I moaned into her mouth as I released for the second time. She wasn't done yet though.

She let me ride out my orgasm before she pulled out, surprising me when she flipped me over and pulled my ass flush against her front.

"Camila," I moaned when she sunk back into me, getting even deeper than she was before. "I can't."

"Yes, you can," she told me as she began pounding into me.

My moans were louder than ever as she held off so I could reach my high for the third time tonight.

I clenched around her as I climaxed for the last time with a loud moan.

She then pulled out quickly, releasing on my back as I collapsed against the couch.

I was still trying to catch my breath as she got up and came back minutes later with a wet towel to clean me up.

"Oh my God," I groaned as I sat up.

"Don't move too fast," she joked as she helped me sit up.

"I hate you," I mumbled as she walked away again to put the towel in the washing machine.

"No, you don't, because no one else can dick you down like that," she told me with a smirk.

"I'm not going to be able to move tomorrow," I said, which made her laugh.

"Then I'll bring you breakfast in bed," she told me with a smile.

"That doesn't sound too bad," I smirked, pulling her towards me and kissing her lips.

"So, you like it rough?" Camila joked, making me pull back and punch her arm.

"Ow!"

"Yea, I do actually," I stated as she pulled on her briefs and sat next to me. "So do you apparently."

"Oh, yea. That's my favorite," she said jokingly with a laugh.

"I bet I know what else you like," I said, making her raise her eyebrows.

"What?"

"You definitely have a daddy kink," I told her, making her eyes widen.

"No..."

"Yes."

"Don't get me started," she warned.

"Mhmmm..." I teased. "Go get the ice cream, daddy."

"I hate you sometimes," she mumbled as she stood up.

I smacked her ass as she walked away, making her turn and glare at me before she left and came back with the ice cream and two spoons.

"Thanks, daddy."

"Y/n... I swear to God."