13. fiesty

I stand at the top of the Salvatore staircase with a pounding headache. I'm so hungover.

"DAMON!" I scream and he speeds up to me quickly. It's gonna take me a while to get used to that.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?" He asks searching me frantically.

"I'm hungover. Carry me." I reply like the petty little biotch I am.

"You're kidding right?" He scoffs crossing his arms. I pivot on my heel so my back is facing him, then I spread my arms out titanic style and fall back. Thankfully, he catches me and picks me up bridal style.

"Aww, thanks." I grin giving him a kiss on the cheek and he speeds to the living room.

"Kylie are you okay?" Elena asks walking over to me as Damon places me down on the ground.

"I'm great actually," I reply flashing her a big smile.

"How do you feel about the whole vampire thing?" She questions looking at me with a concerned parent look on her face.

"I think it's bloody brilliant! I mean this could seriously work out well for me." I answer leaning against the bar and they all look really confused.

"What do you mean?" Stephan asks crossing his arms and walking over.

"The whole speed thing is great! So efficient." I reply with a smile and they all laugh.

"What else can you two do?" I ask hopping on the counter.

"Mind control," Damon replies with a smug look on his face.

"No way! Heck yes! I'm failing so many subjects right now!" I grin with a wide smile on my face.

"I'm glad I can be of assistance." Damon laughs at my excitement.

"Have you ever used it on me?" I ask wondering if I'm hypnotized right now.

"Not for anything special." He replies shrugging casually.

"What for then?" I ask not thinking much of it. I can see Elena and Stephan tense up next to me. Uh-oh. What if this is really bad.

"Forget it. Aren't you two late for school or something?" Damon tries to change the subject but I hop off the counter and walk towards him.

"Tell me," I say sternly crossing my arms over my chest.

"No," Damon replies looking mad and I just scoff.

"Fine then," I reply walking past him and making my way out. I make sure to slam the door loudly behind me. Ugh! What is wrong with him! As I drove home in Elena and my car that was sitting in the driveway I begin to wonder. What if I'm controlled right now? What did he get me to do? Was I controlled to party with him? No, I'd do that.

I'm not sure what to feel or know anymore. I like Damon but I don't know if that's real or not. I'm trying not to think about the fact he could bite me at any given time. But when we talked or hung out it felt real. This guy is seriously complicated.

Hey everyone!

I just wanted to thank you if you are reading this story still because it means a lot.

I'll try to update more often. Make sure to leave comments because I love reading and replying.

Till next time x