5. bedsheets

Cheerleading practice just finished up and I spot Damon pull up in the school carpark.

"Bye Caroline!" I call out making my way to Damon in his car.

"We need to go over the routine Kylie! Kylie!" Caroline yells out like the control freak she is but I just ignore her.

"Hey Day." I smile jumping over the door straight into the passenger seat.

"Oh, hey Kiki." He grins looking me up and down in my slightly revealing outfit. I laugh a little at the nickname.

"Watcha doing here?" I ask buckling the seatbelt.

"Just wanted to check up on Stephan, you know like the great brother I am." He smirks and I chuckle.

"Great, drive me home." I command turning up the music.

"Demanding." He smiles looking me up and down.

"Very." I say seductively grinning at him.

"How come Elena isn't a cheerleader?" Damon asks driving away.

"Caroline didn't think she was fit enough." I reply looking at my nails.

"Damn that's gotta hurt." He laughs knowing I got in and she didn't. And that I missed summer camp as well.

"Yeah please bring it up she hates the fact I'm better at her." I laugh remembering to look on her face when Caroline denied her.

"Thanks for last night by the way, it was fun we should do it again sometime." Damon says pulling into my driveway.

"I'd love to. Always good to have a drinking buddy, right?" I say leaning across the center console.

"Right." He mumbles leaning in and stopping the suspense. We make out passionately and he pulls on onto him so I'm sitting in his lap. I run my hands through his hair whilst he slips his hands under the back of my cheer crop shirt thing. I lean out breathless and smirk at him.

"Nice try." I whisper in his ear hopping out over the door. I make my way to the front door leaning against it and giving him a little wink. I open the door leaning against the frame and blowing him a kiss. I can tell he wanted more and that this is driving him insane. He smirks at me then I shut the door and head up to my room.

****

"Ky, Stephan and Bonnie are coming over for dinner tonight if you want to invite someone." Elena says leaning against my door frame.

"Sure." I reply grabbing my phone. I know just who to invite. I ring up Damon and he answers almost immediately.

"Yay! My favorite person. How can I help you?" He asks causing me to grin.

"Are you free tonight?" I ask and I can feel him smirk from the other side of the phone.

"Booty calls? Already? I didn't realize we were at that point in our relationship." He jokes causing me to laugh.

"Stephan and Bonnie are coming over to dinner tonight and I'd rather not be in a room with three of my least favorite people in the world. Care to help me out?" I plead not wanting to be stuck with them.

"Of course." He replies quickly and I smile.

"Dress hot." I say seductively and I hear him laugh.

"You know it." He replies and I hang up with a smile on my face.

****