7. controlled

"Oh my god!" I hear someone yell as I slowly open my eyes to quite the scene. Elena and Stephan are at the door looking at me and Damon laying on the couch barely clothed with music playing and disregarded bottles around us.

"Well hello there." I hear Damon say as he sits upright bringing me with him.

"I can't believe you Kylie!" Elena says throwing me my leather jacket trying to get me to cover up. God she is such a buzzkill

"Why so uptight?" I reply slipping it on over my dress.

"First you skipped school! Again! Second your drunk! Again! Third you were with Damon! Again! Fourth you didn't tell me where you were going! Again!" She yells and Stephan walks over putting his arms on her shoulders trying to calm her down.

"You aren't the boss of me Elena. I can do whatever the hell I want." I reply giving a sweet smile. To make my point clear I grab Damons face and pull him in her a passionate kiss. I lean out with a huge grin on my face.

"Ugh! You drive me insane!" Elena screams walking out and slamming the front door behind her.

"Opps." I shrug getting up and patting Damons bare chest. I can see Stephan is about to have a big talk to him. Ouch. Before I leave I turn around and make a phone shape with my hand and put it to my ear mouthing 'call me'. He smirks and nods before I walk out.

****

I finish off our pep rally with a back flip from the top of the human pyramid and everyone goes wild. I'm sort of the cheerleading favorite. With a shake of my pom poms I head off.

"Nice moves out there." I hear Tyler say from behind me. I smirk turning around with a huge grin on my face.

"There's a lot more where that came from." I say seductively. Tyler and I have an odd relationship. We are sort of dating but were sort of friends. What's it called again? Oh yeah! Friends with benefits. That's us.

He wraps his arm around my waist pulling me closer. Once our lips touch we passionately kiss. Then I suddenly feel someone pull me away. Damon.

"Go away." He says to Ty and he immediately leaves. That's odd, usually Tyler is one to pick a fight over something petty.

"What were you doing?" Damon asks throwing his hands up in the air annoyed.

"No, what were you doing!" I yell back annoyed he is controlling me.

"Protecting you!" He fires back running his hands through his hair. I can't believe him. He's acting like he owns me or something.

"I'm not yours to protect Damon!" I shout turning on my heel frustrated but glad I got the last word. Out of nowhere he pops up in front of my but I just cross my arms.

"I want you to break up with Tyler." Damon commands but I just scoff.

"Who do you think you are telling me what to do! God, to think I had a decent time with you last night." I shake my head beyond pissed with Damon. He's acting like the most important person in the world. I'm shaken from my thoughts when he rips of my necklace throwing it to the ground.

"What are-"I begin but he cuts me off.

"I said break up with Tyler." Damon tells me and I nod slowly agreeing with him for some reason.

"Yeah okay." I reply nodding along.

"I want you to forget this little disagreement we just had." Damon commands and I feel a weird wash of memory. What was I just doing? Oh yeah I just landed my backflip, and now I need to break up with Tyler. I pat Damon on the chest and walk around him to find Tyler.

"Kylie." Damon says grabbing my arm stopping me from walking. I turn around and raise my eyebrows.

"I want you to kiss me like you've never kissed anyone." Damon says and before I can even comprehend what I'm doing I quickly grab his neck pulling him down to my height. I begin walking forwards and I push him against the wall. I kiss him so passionately like I'm never going to feel his lips against mine again. I run my hands down his firm chest causing him to moan into the kiss. Once I'm done I walk backwards slowly with a small smile on my face. Before I turn around I give him a little wink and head off. God the things he does to me.

Hey everyone!

Did you like??

Please, please, please message me with requests or ideas or plot lines or twists for what you want to see happen later on in the story because it's really helpful to know what you guys like.

BTW if you are wondering why I'm putting gifs of Katherine up there suppose to be Kylie because they look the same.

Till next time x