18. forgotten

Do you ever wake up and as soon as you open your eyes your head is throbbing and you can barely focus on what's in front of you? Well, that's me.

"Kylie! Don't move!" I hear someone scream next to me before I jolt forward. I try to make sense of my surroundings and realize I'm in a car with Damon that he just pulled over.

"Kylie, hey," Damon says opening the passenger side door trying to get my attention. Instead, I look down at my thigh to see a blood soaked bandage wrapped around my upper thigh with a knife sticking out of it.

"Damon," I begin but then like an idiot I touch the wound. "Ughhhh." I moan out in pain.

"Hey, Kylie it's okay. Look at me. I'm going to take the knife out. But I need you to trust me." He says as I look into his eyes. I don't know why I did it but it just came out of my mouth.

"I trust you," I say and I see his face soften a little.

"Okay I know your gonna hate this but-" Damon starts and I already know what he's doing.

"No Da-" I begin but it's too late. His pupils dilate.

"Kylie, I don't want you to move a muscle. Stay calm." Damon compels me. I know it's for the best but I hate it. I like to be in charge of what I'm doing. But I trust him.

He leans over me and gets a firm grip on the knife whilst he grips my thigh. Before I know it he rips out the knife. All I want to do is scream. Ugh, what I would give to scream right now. But I can't move. He looks at me guiltily. I feel a tear run down my cheek which he wipes away.

"Okay, that's the hard part." He says gently. I go to reply but I still can't it's such a weird sensation. Then he bites into his wrist.

"Okay, now you have to drink my blood." He says calmly. I don't want to. I really don't. It's gross and tastes yuck and...yeah I just don't want to. But as he brings his wrist to my lips it's like I have no control over my body. I can feel him watch me as I'm forced to suck his wrist.

DAMONS POV

I pull up her skirt to see the wound heal thank god.

"Okay, you can speak now," I compel her and she looks up at me with disgust. She gets up and bumps past me as she walks away. I turn around and grab her upper arm but the look she gives me is awful.

"Don't touch me." She says pulling my arm off her.

"Kylie what's wr-" I begin but she cuts me off.

"What's wrong! You never told me I looked like her. Am I just your rebound? Your sloppy second?" She screams. I don't know what to say.

"Kylie... I never told you because..." I pause knowing it's time to say it.

"Because what Damon?" She says looking at me sadly.

"Because I love you Kylie and I don't want to hurt you ever. I love how sexy you are, I love how confident you are and I love how whenever I see you your the only person in the god damn world that makes me nervous." I finish abruptly. It's done I said it.

Suddenly her entire expression changes. All the hate goes away, all the pain and it's just me and her.

"I'm sorry Damon, but when I said leave me alone I meant it. You kill people for pleasure and you control people to get your way. How do I know you can even love?" She says calmly. I finally know how they all feel. When I reach into peoples hearts and squeeze the life out of them. This is how it feels. Watching her walk away. It's worse than anything. Worse than Katherine.

I know I'll regret this but I do it anyway. I speed up to her and grab her.

"Get off of me Damon!" She screams trying to get away.

"I want you to forget everything that I just said." I compel her and I watch the tears fall down her cheeks. I don't know what else to do.

"Damon please

"Damon please." She begs to know what's coming next.

"I want you to forget about Katherine." I choke at the end of the sentence knowing if she finds about what I'm doing she'll hate me forever. I've taken away her memory.

"You're going to hop in the car and forget what just happened. I patched you up and took you home." I command. She nods. Tears still falling down her cheeks.

"Now sleep." She drops but before she hits the ground I catch her. I carry her back to my car and I drive her home. I lay her in bed quietly. She looks so beautiful. So unaware of what I just did.

What I just did is unforgivable

What I just did is unforgivable. But when you love someone this much you'd do anything. So that's what I did.

Hey guys!

Wow, it's been a long time... It took me so long to write this chapter and it changed in so many ways until it got here.

I really hope you like it and I'll try to be more active.

Till next time x