3. oh, brother

"Why'd you go home last night?" Elena asks after filling me in on the Vicki incident.

"I felt really tired." I reply shrugging and she nods her head.

"You just passed the grill." I tell her looking at her oddly.

"I know." She replies shortly not turning back. She said we were going for lunch.

"Where are you taking me?" I ask her with a confused look on my face.

"We are going to Stephan's." She replies keeping her eyes on the road.

"You've got to be kidding! Why the hell do you need me as a wing woman! You're practically already dating." I argue pissed with Elena. God she is selfish.

"Please Kylie, I need my sister for support." She pleads pulling into a drive way.

"What so I can sit there and watch you two make out?" I yell aggravated with her.

"Just five minutes then you can take the car and go do whatever." She pleads and I groan walking behind her. She goes to knock but I just walk right in.

"Stephan!" I yell out walking down the corridor. Woah, this is a massive house. He must be loaded.

"Kylie, don't be so rude." Elena says quietly making her way through the house.

"Oh, well no ones home. I guess you just have to come back later for your fix." I say fake smiling as I turn around.

"You must be Kylie." I hear someone say and I turn around to come face to face with a very attractive guy. Gosh he is stunning.

"And you are?" I ask intrigued by his good looks.

"Damon, Stephan's older brother." He introduces himself with a grin spreading across his face. There is something familiar about him I just can't quite put my finger on it.

"I'm Elena." Elena says walking into the living room and I make a gun shape with my hand and put it up to my forehead causing Damon to chuckle.

"Stephan didn't tell him he had a brother." She says looking at him curiously.

"Sometimes it's hard for younger siblings to always be living in the shadows of greater older siblings. I'm sure it's hard for people like you and Stephan." I joke causing Elena to glare at me and Damon to laugh.

"Do you know when Stephan will be back?" Elena asks annoyed with us.

"Very soon, why are you here?" Damon asks me and I shrug.

"My sister wants me to be her wing woman so she can hook up with Stephan." I reply causing him to smirk.

"Kylie!" Elena yells looking at me annoyed but I just giver her an innocent look.

"No it's fine. About time actually, I never thought he would get over the last one. Nearly destroyed him." Damon goes on trying to rev up Elena.

"The last one?" Elena asks looking a little upset.

"Oh, I guess that makes you the rebound sissy. Ouch." I reply and she looks at me really annoyed. Oh well, she dragged me along.

"Oh haven't you two had the awkward ex's conversation? Well, her names Katherine." Damon informs Elena and I can see he is trying to get on her nerves.

"Hello Stephan." Damon says without even looking back. I turn around to see Stephan standing at the entrance looking tense.

"Elena, Kylie didn't know you were coming over." Stephan says without any emotion.

"I know we should have called but-" Elena starts but Damon interrupts her.

"Don't be silly you two are welcome anytime. Right Stephan? You know I should break out the family photo albums or maybe some home videos. But I have to warn you he wasn't always such a looker." Damon says to Elena and I, causing me to burst out in laughter and Elena to look extra pissed.

"Thanks for stopping by it was real nice." Stephan says kindly but I see right through him.

"Subtle." I mumble quietly and I can see Damon smirk out of the corner of my eye. How did he hear that?

"Yeah we should go. Bye Stephan, bye Damon." Elena says sadly heading towards to door walking outside.

"Nice to meet you Damon." I grin looking at him.

"It was lovely to meet you Kylie." Damon replies leaning down and giving me and every lasting kiss on the cheek. I smile at him and then turn to Stephan. I just put up the middle finger at him and walk out.

"Feisty!" I hear Damon yell and I head for the door.

"You haven't seen the half of it!" I yell back. Maybe coming over wasn't to bad...

Hey everyone!

Ahh that was a bit of a cuteness overload.

I love Damon and Kylie together so much oh my gosh!

I really hope your liking my story so far, please feel free to message me if you have and ideas or cute scenes you want me to put in because I love your advice.

Till next time x