once

WITH a heavy heart, Jimin is now allowed to go home.

"Are you all ready?" Jungkook asked.

Jimin silently said yes and carried his duffel bag.

Jungkook widely opened the door for Jimin to come through and closed it after.

"Can we go see Jin-hyung first?" he said, stopping his tracks and looked at Jungkook.

"We'll get you home first and we'll see him tomorrow, okay? You need to rest first."

Jimin only nodded and followed Jungkook who started walking already.

🎶....You got a fetish for my love....I push you out and you come right back.... Don't see the point in blaming you....🎶

He looked at him and saw him waving his phone, telling him he's gonna answer it.

Jimin nodded and sat down on the metal bench on the side.

He watched Jungkook talking through his phone then Jungkook noticed him looking and smiled sweetly at him.

Jimin looked away immediately with his cheeks burning from embarassment.

He's not gonna lie. Jungkook is very attractive. And when he says he's very attractive, that means he kinda like him.

He's very tall compared to Jimin who only stood 5'5. And the way he dresses is very chic and lean but he rocks any style, to be honest.

Today, he's just wearing a plain gray hoodie and black ripped jeans partnered with his black Timberlands.

But damn, even though his outfit looks very simple, with him wearing it makes it look like a very expensive brand.

Jimin shook his head and removed his little fantasizing thought about Jungkook.

He stood up and went to Jungkook.

"-in, take care. I gotta go, bye," Jungkook ended his call and smiled at Jimin.

"Let's go?"

Jimin nodded while smiling at Jungkook who put his arm around Jimin's shoulder.

' HE EVEN SMELLS GOOD.'

- - -

"Thans for driving me home, Jungkook," Jimin said once Jungkook put down his duffel bag on his room's tiled floor.

Jungkook smiled at him, "No problem."

Jimin didn't know what happened to him but he suddenly hugged him.

He tightened his hold on him, feeling very very thankful of him.

With tears in his eyes, he said,

"No, really. Thank you for everything. Y-You're all I have now. J-Jin hyung is gone and T-Taehyung too."

Jungkook took a deep breath and hugged him back while comfortingly rubbed his back.

No one talked and both of them are just standing in the middle of his room, hugging each other.

Jungkook suddenly moved. He gently pushed Jimin away and looked straight at him.

Jimin looked back at him with the same intensity when he noticed Jungkook's eyes wandered on his lips.

Jungkook gulped, "C-Can I?"

He didn't have to answer and Jungkook doesn't have to hear it, he just went for it.

The kiss was light and gentle at first until Jungkook swiped the tip of his tongue on Jimin's plump lower lip, asking his permisson.

Jimin willingly opened his mouth and fought Jungkook for dominance.

Of course, Jungkook won. He explored Jimin's wet cavern and his hands went down to cup Jimin's perfect round behind.

Jimin slightly moaned and put his arms around Jungkook's head, pulling him closer as Jungkook slowly rubbed their clothed groins.

He moaned once again, feeling really aroused by everything. He can feel Jungkook's large hands and the squeezes he did to his behind.

But Jungkook pulled away, a trail of saliva connected their lips and both of them were panting as if they ran a whole field.

Jimin was still in haze when Jungkook trailed his fingers on Jimin's sharp jaw.

"You're too pretty to be covered in blood," he sensually whispered to him.

Jimin didn't understand what he just said as he was still in trance of what had happened earlier.

He continued trailing his fingers, trailing down on Jimin's collarbone down to his chest.

"Hide with me instead, Jimin."

This time, Jimin finally regained his posture.

"What?" he mumbled.

He saw Jungkook smirk and backed away from Jimin.

Jimin looked at him, confused. His eyes followed Jungkook every movement and saw him stop in front of a baseball bat, which was left by Taehyung before.

He took a step behind him when Jungkook spoke.

"Uh-uh. You can't run, Jimin," he creepily said and picked up the bat.

With his long legs, Jungkook advanced quickly to Jimin's spot and swung his bat.

"I'm sorry," he said while smirking and hit him hard.

* * *

hey hey!

it was so awkward for me to write the really short hot and intense (idek if it really was like that 😥)

what if i write the smut right... it'll be more awkward....

whoops... i slipped 🙊

THIS STORY REACHED ALMOST 10k READS AND ALMOST 800+ VOTES

thank you guysssss muah muah

Love ya_❣

- GGUKCHU