siete

THE doctor said that Jimin was already fine but he should atleast stay for a week to be still checked.

Jungkook is the one taking care of him. He would always come from time to time to check on him every time he visits his cousin, Jin.

But Jimin wondered, where is Taehyung?

Taehyung is his bestfriend and he would come right away once he heard that Jimin was in hospital and that something bad happened to him.

But, where is he?

Jimin already called him several times but his phone was either turned off or busy on the other line.

Jimin's head turned to the door when he heard someone knocking.

"Come in," he said and wore his glasses since he wasn't wearing any contact lens.

Once the door opened, he saw Jungkook with a basket of fruits and a bouquet.

He smiled sweetly at him and Jungkook returned it in the same manner.

"Good morning," he greeted and put down the basket on the table small table beside Jimin's bed.

Jimin replied ploitely and accepted the bouquet Jungkook was giving to him.

"Thanks. These are really beautiful," he said while eyeing the beautifully arranged flowers on his grasp.

"Is Jin-hyung still unconcious?" he asked.

Jungkook sighed and went glum,"He still is but the doctors kept on saying he was already stable and still needs time to regain conciousness."

"How about the police? Do they have the suspect already?"

Jungkook rubbed his nape and tilted his head slightly.

"They're still waiting for your statement about it. You're the only witness that time, Jimin."

Jimin looked down and fidgeted his fingers on the stems of the flowers.

"We need you, Jimin," Jungkook said and reached out to hold Jimin's hand.

"I need you, Jimin. Please help us, especially Jin."

Jungkook lifted Jimin's chin so that he could look at him in his eyes.

Jimin saw the desperation and sincerity in Jungkook's eyes, making his heart soft as he speak.

"Okay..," his voice was almost silent.

"When will I get interviewed?" he asked and he saw how Jungkook's eyes lit up.

Jungkook's grip tightened and he was smiling brightly.

"Whenever you're ready, of course. Thank you so much, Jimin."

Jimin smiled back at him and put his right hand above Jungkook's.

"But can you do me some favor?" he asked.

Jungkook nodded eagerly, "Of course! What is it?"

"Can I borrow your phone for a minute?"

Jungkook immediately handed his phone to Jimin.

Jimin was going to call Taehyung with his phone because maybe, if its not a registered number he might pick up his phone.

He hurriedly typed his number and waited but unfortunately, he didn't pick up.

"Are you calling that Taehyung guy?" Jungkook asked out of the blue.

Jimin slowly nodded as he waited for Taehyung to pick up again.

"What's so good about him? I mean, he broke my cousin's heart, which is also your friend."

"Yes, Jin-hyung is my friend but when the both of them were broken, he was alone unlike Jin-hyung who went away," Jimin sighed and handed Jungkook's phone back.

"He needed someone to be on his side and I wanted to be that someone because he's my best friend," Jimin explained.

Jungkook was only looking at him, with no enthusiasm evident in his eyes.

Jimin continued, "He was there also when I needed someone by my side, to make me feel safe, to make me sure that it was fine. I needed someone and he was there."

Jungkook look away just to roll his eyes and looked at Jimin again.

"But I'm here," Jungkook seriously said.

It made Jimin slightly laugh and smiled at him.

"I just know you. We just met," he said while chuckling.

But Jungkook was looking at him seriously, no hint of joking.

"I knew you already before you know me."

"What?"

* * *

Hello to all lovely people who's reading this~!

All of you are suspecting that it was Jungkook who stabbed Jin...

hmmmmmmmmmm

but how about Taehyung who's missing right after the incident?

Anyways, my school just started and updates will not be the same as before.

I'll be more busy in school because I'm a graduating student 😄😄

Also my birthday is 13 days away from now hehehehe

that's all for now, bye~!

- GGUKCHU ♡