| 018 - Nerf |

~
I'm in World History rn save me lol
~

I dig through the room to try and find clothes which had been pushed to the one side of the closet while there were clothes with tags still on them on the other side. I glare at the new clothes slightly as I take out a pair of grey-blue jeans and a white tee shirt. My eyes go to the shoes which litter the bottom of the closet and grab a pair of red and black sneakers before looking at myself in the mirror and making my way back to the others again.

"You look good," Mrs Pepper tells me and I smile a little at the compliment. Mr Stark looks up from the conversation he was having with Steve before making his way over to me. I shift nervously, not being completely used to being in a room full of superheroes and I hear Clint laugh a little.

"What was that for?" He asks, stopping his laughter and my eyes travel to him. I see Aunt Nat giving him a small look and rolling her eyes at her best friend's behavior. "I'm just saying he bought a lot of stuff for Peter," Clint says and Wanda looks over from the conversation that she was having with Vision, giving me a soft smile when she meets my eyes.

"Just a few things," Mr Stark shrugs with a grin across her face and Mrs Pepper sighs a little as she turns to walk away. I look over at Mr Stark who looks back at me with an excited look across his face. "You ready to go?" He asks me and I nod before we both make our way to the elevator.

My eyes light up when we enter the lab and I look at Mr Stark before looking to Mr Banner who is working on something in the very back of the lab. He looks up at us when we enter and I give him a small wave which he returns quickly before looking back to what he was doing.

"So," Mr Stark takes my attention again and I look back up at him as he motions for me to follow after him. "I was going to work on my suit some today and was looking over some of your grades from Midtown and saw that you were really involved in the stem classes which they provided," He starts to tell me and I nod a little, looking at all of the cool things on all of the counters as we walk. "And figured you might find helping me with the suits a little interesting." He finishes as we walk over to one of his Iron Man suits. I stare at it because even though I have made my own suit it is nothing compared to this. I look back to him with a look of disbelief because there is no way he actual wants my help on something which is so special and important. "So want to help?" He asks and I nod with a grin across my face. I see his eyes light up excitedly as he starts to walk me through the tools that he has even though I know most them already.

As we work Mr Stark plays some music but he quickly gets distracted from what he was trying to do as I follow his instructions. He watches me work for a few minutes in silence before getting back to what he was doing, starting to explain to me why he was doing all of these new upgrades.

"Ok so," Mr Stark sits on a stool and looks at me as I continue to work with a small look of confusion across my face as to why we are doing this. "We are trying to catch Spiderman, you know who that is, right?" He starts to explain to me and I nod my head a little even though my heart is racing in my chest. I don't just know him though, I am him. "Yeah, so basically we are trying to catch him because Nick Fury, this big important guy, wants us to find out who he really is and bring him in for some reason but we can't catch him because we known close to nothing about the guy." He finishes and I stare at the suit because now I am left with more questions then answers but I nod once as he gets back to work. "It's going to be something, right?" He laughs a little and I nod hoping that I don't look any different then I normally do.

We decide to go back to the main area of the compound around three and I quickly move out of the way as my senses go off, ducking a little to not get hit. An arrow flies into the spot where my head had been not even two seconds ago and it sticks into the wall. I look at Mr Stark who simply stares at it for a second before looking out of the elevator.

"Barton," He shouts and I see Clint's head appear a few seconds later, his bow in hand as he gives me a little grin. I look up at Mr Stark who goes to say something but there is still a grin across his face.

"Don't yell at me," Clint laughs a little, holding his hands up in fake innocence and I have to keep myself from laughing. "That was Captain Sparkles fault," He pushes the blame off onto Thor before disappearing back into the living room with no further explanation which makes me and Mr Stark follow after him.

The room is full of life and laughter as we enter and almost all of the Avengers in the room are holding Nerf Guns and shooting at each other while laughing. I see that some of them are even using their real weapons which I'm sure isn't allowed but when I see Steve and Mr Bucky teaming up with Steve using his shield while Mr Bucky shoots the others with the Nerf gun it makes me laugh a little.

"So, what is going on?" Mr Stark asks with a small laugh. I look around and Mr Bucky catches my eyes, giving me a little grin before tossing me one of the Nerf guns that he had stashed under the couch. I catch it and look at it with a little grin. I look up just as Clint gets hit in the back of the head from Aunt Nat's gun. "No," Mr Stark looks at me as I aim mine at him and I laugh a little, pulling the trigger. "Betrayal first off." He says and grabs a gun off of the coffee table, returning the Nerf bullet.

With that I take off and we all run around the compound, shooting each other with the toy guns before Mrs Pepper comes home. She makes us all sit down and takes away our guns while Aunt Nat orders a pizza and we spend the rest of the night watching Star Wars movies because they had given me the remote.