Kabanata 19

Kabanata 19

We rummaged the whole Badoc Island- the shorelines around it. As what I had expected, this Island was sublimely wonderful. Of course, especially that you were with someone you like. After I retorted of Gabrielle's question for me, I did not talk much about that topic. I know it wasn't me but I had a thought that what I was about to do was beyond me. I want to be a fling of Gabrielle because I know more than that was too much to ask. At least with this set-up, I was still into my own goal and principles in life.

Howbeit, Gabrielle was very adamant to get an answer of his question. Even I had already answered him, he wasn't satisfied with it. So what was he wanted to hear? Hey, Gabrielle, I wanted us to be just flings- nothing more. Hello, it was just too embracing for my part.

Right now, Gabrielle was holding my hand. When he stopped bombarding me with his queries about our 'relationship', we decided to go to some part of the island. We stopped in front of the rock formations in front of us. Honestly, I did not know that there was a rock formation in here because at the part where our house was located, it has been mantled by the Island itself.

The rock formation stood on the water above the knee.

"Let's sit?" tanong ko sa aking kasama.

He nodded languidly whilst his eyes were all on me. I felt a wave of consciousness that engulfed my whole entity. I could not grope up the words that I would use to describe what I was feeling towards him. Yes, I like Gabrielle, I was attracted with his physical appearance and with his good characteristics. Besides, it was normal to be fond of the outside appearance of a one particular person.

I thought he would let my hand off him but I was wrong. Instead, he just held my hand carefully to guide me to sit. I warily settled myself on the sand and wait for him until he settles but I was startled when I felt him behind me. Nanlaki ang aking mga mata dahil sa kanyang ginawa. His both large and masculine legs were locked at my sides, I could feel his massive chest that was slightly brushing on my back.

The water of continence that was making me stout and guarded was slowly immolating by fire. I don't know what I should do. I was in the verge of keeping him this close to me. I might have said that I will elate myself through spending much of my time with Gabrielle here and thwart whatever the idea of being feared off by having heartbreak soon. But then, it was just too hard to act as if it was all okay, that what he was doing was all right. I wasn't comfortable and I was sure that I will not be comfortable whenever I was with him- especially when we were this close.

"It was your first kiss," he declared.

Nanlaki ang aking mga mata dahil sa kanyang sinabi. I feel the heat surfaced on my cheeks. Mabuti nalang at nakaharap ako ngayon sa rock formations at dahil doon ay hindi niya makikita ang aking pamumula. I bit my lower lip, I don't know but I feel like I was so ashamed for that though. What are you ashamed of? I asked to myself. You should be proud of yourself because you made yourself like that. It wasn't eccentric at all to have been kissed in my 23rd years of living.

"S-so, what?"

"I am so happy,"

"Bakit ka naman masaya?" tanong ko.

Swear my tone was a bit of flirtatious. I wanted to complain of what I was doing but things have come into an oddity.

"Because I am your first and I will make sure that I am going to be your last,"

My heart hammered my chest aggressively. It seemed like my heart was nonchalant if it wreaks havoc my ribcage.

The salty breeze of the wind that was coming from the ocean has been twirled on my body making me shiver a bit. The wind was thickening as my breathing hitched every time I was feeling the chest of Gabrielle at my back. I tried to divert my attention, I wanted him to see me that I wasn't really affected by him but I know my attempt was a fiasco.