Introduction

Hey reader!

Yes, you! The one reading this right now! I know most people skip the boring introduction for a good reason and I do that as well but please read this if you want to understand something about the story! In return I swear I won't rand about how I got to the mad idea of writing this.

But before I start, I want to mention that the new cover was made by the amazing Kartenspielerin . Thank you so much for making this! It turned out great!

So anyway. What's this story about? I think that's pretty obvious. This is a Hamilton fan fiction and it takes place at Ilvermorny an American wizard school. I don't think you know what Ilvermorny is and if you do: Wow! Awesome!

This takes place in the Harry Potter universe but isn't playing at Hogwarts as most fan fiction do but at the American wizarding school. Now you don't have to worry if you have never heard anything about Ilvermorny before reading this book I'll explain everything in the first few chapters. Since there isn't even this much about the school on pottermore I have some headcanons about it. So some of the things I write about the school won't be canon just so you know.

The second thing is that I'm German and even though I try to check my chapters as often as possible there could be some mistakes. If you find some please tell me so I can correct them as soon as possible.

In general it would be nice if you could leave some feedback even when it's just a vote or a supportive comment. These always make smile! If there is something you don't like about the story please tell me as well. I'm not perfect and I'm still learning to write so this won't hurt me.

Thanks for taking your time to read this. I hope this helped and when you have any other questions just ask me. Have fun with the story.

Your writer