Chapter 11: Valean Defense

Start from the beginning

"....I can't believe I'm saying this...but...Arc is badass." Cardin muttered as he was still in pain from getting his dick and balls shot off by Jaune. He was also watching Jaune kick ass in a brutal way as Cardin feels as if he was gonna piss himself but he's gonna be pissing blood instead.

Team RWBY was shocked. Ruby awed by the badass weapons that Jaune had as she was awed by how he was also destroying Grimm like a boss. Weiss was in disbelief as she could not comprehend what she was seeing as she could not believe the weapons that Jaune had were easily killing Grimm. Blake and Yang was quite surprised and impressed at Jaune. They were glad to see Jaune back.

Team PNR was shocked that Jaune Arc was eliminating Grimm like it's nothing as he looked cool and badass with the new armor and advanced weaponry. Pyrrha glad the Jaune was strong now as she regrets abandoning Jaune like the rest of her team and Team RWBY. Nora was glad to see her fearless leader again. Ren was glad to see him as he was hoping that they could restore the bond they once had.

Team CFVY was impressed. They were glad to see Jaune kick-ass and killing Grimm. They were the only team to not backstab. At first, CFY of CFVY didn't like what Jaune did at first, but after knowing that Jaune was defending Velvet when they weren't around, they eventually forgave and accepted him as a friend.

Team CRDL was in shock and fear. The student they bullied was a kicking ass and chewing bubble gum. They knew they shouldn't mess with Jaune and after, getting their dicks and balls shot off by Jaune. They shivering in fear at that reminder of getting shot by Jaune.

As for the Arc sisters, they could not believe what they had seen. Bianca, Angela, Helena, Ivy, Lucy, Joan, and Jane were awed that their bother was destroying Grimm while walking through the battlefield. They were glad that their only brother was strong now and it felt the treat to see Jaune fight.

Their shock and amazement were cut shock cut short, suddenly, a huge shadow looms over them and as they look up, they were in more shock and they were looking above with fear too.

Above them, appears Jaune's Infinity-Class Supercarrier, The Crocea Mors! They were shocked to see that such a ship like that would exist. It would even put the new Atlas Military Ships to shame.

(Insert some badass music. *Randomly plays United We Stand - by games Hey, it just sounds awesome. Honestly...I randomly picked this.)

Inside the bridge, Ryan was looking at the view of the battle as the Crocea Mors was holding off Nevermores that were attacking the ship as well as bombing the Grimm with everything they had.

"Orders Captain!?" A crewman said to Ryan as he was on the control panel.

"Deploy the ground troops! Deploy everything we have!" Ryan ordered.

"Yes, sir!" The Crewman said.

The hangers open up which reveals hundreds of UNSC pelicans and F-41 Broadswords as they were all flying out of the hangers as the pelicans were heading to Vale while the Broadswords were incepting and killing any nevermore and griffon on sight as some Broadswords were providing air support to UNSC ground forces.

The pelicans were loaded with either Spartan IVs or Marines while ODSTs were being deployed on the ground via orbital drops pods as some have landed on the Grimm from above as the Grimm were unlucky to be crushed from above.

A very huge horde of Grimm, which consisted of Beowolves, Ursas, Death Stalkers, and Griffons, were heading towards Jaune and the UNSC forces with him.

The pelicans have landed as loads of marines and Spartan-IV Fireteams run out and stand by Jaune as Connor walked to him and said "Orders sir?"

"You know what to do. Kickass and chew bubble gum." Jaune answered as he then yells out loud to his troops "GRIND THEM TO DUST!"