Slowly I mad my way over to the bag which was innocently sitting on my bed. Taking a deep breath I dumped the contents of the bag on my bed. What is saw left me literally speechless and slightly confused.

Laying on my bed was the smallest black lace bra and panty set I hand ever seen. It didn't help that panties were practically translucent.

Is this thing a thong!?

Along with the panties was a matching black lace bra that looked to be two sizes to small.

"Rachel! How the heck am I supposed to wear these things are you insane!?"

"Just try Christina! Your 22 not 40! live a little!"

"There's no way it will fit me"

"Stop right there they will fit so put it on don't make me come in there!"

"B-but-"

"NOW!"

Sighing I reluctantly let the towel fall from my body and began to slip into the thin fabric of the undies. Once they were on on picked up the 'bra' that I still thought was to small I decided I would try to get it on.

After wrestling with it for like five whole minutes I was about to give up when I finally got it on.

Thank God!

Walking over to my full body mirror I was totally surprised. The thin undies hung on my hips perfectly accenting my curves. The bra pushed my breasts up higher making them look great and also making me subconsciously stand taller.

Walking out I see Rachel almost wearing the same thing as me except hers was a deep ruby color.

"Huh so it wouldn't fit?" she said smirking

"Shut up"

"No"

Choosing to ignore her I began looking around until I saw a shiny red dress . it was extremely short and the back was practicaly non-existent.

"U-um is that mine?"

"No"

"Thank goodness, you know how much I hate to stand out! So where is my dress?"

"I want it to be a suprise so come sit so I can do your hair and make-up!"

Walking over to sit down she quickly began to attack my face with brushes and creams, of all kinds. While she was doing my eye make up I examined at her make-up which was done already.

Her eyes were dark and smokey and her blush made her cheek bones more defined. Her lips were a dark red with clear gloss layer covering them making them look fuller.

Time passed and by the time she finished my hair it was all ready 9 and, she still wouldn't let me see my dress, my hair or my make-up.

"Ok your done now close your eyes so I can help you into your dress"

"I still can't see myself!?"

"Nope"

"Ugh"

Standing up I balanced on Rachel as she helped me wiggle into my dress it was so tight I took both of us to pull it up and over my breasts.

Once it was on she went behind me and zipped me up then she help me into the shoes.The shoes were so high I knew my feet would be killing me by the end of the night. Slowly she walked me into my room probably so I could be in front of the mirror.

"Okay are you ready!?"

"No!"

"To bad here we go open your eyes!"