"Perfect" you murmured under your breath, smiling in satisfaction.
Skipping your way to Jimin you hid the dress behind your back, and told him you were going to go to the changing rooms.

  "You found one?" He asked, turning to face you.
"Yup"
"Can I see?"
"Nope"
He pouted, "why not?"
"Remember when you bought me that bathing suit"
He groaned, rolling his eyes, "Alright, fine. But I'm coming too"

  You stayed stood there, arms starting to hurt from holding the long dress behind your back.
He looked at you, confused because you were tilting your head to the side like you were going to beat of a clocks pendulum.

  "Are you alright?"
"Wh- go in front of me," you said in a 'duh' tone, "You can't see the dress"
"Oh...that's what you were doing?!"
"Yeah!" You tilted your head to the side again, "what the hell do you think that means?"
He blinked a few times, "I don't even- let's just go to the dressing room"
He slipped past you and started walking to the dressing room.
You turned around, muttering, "what's so difficult to understand about this" again you tilted your head and you realised you just did that, in public, for no reason, as you were talking to no one.
You cleared your throat and started to the dressing room.

    You were changed and admired your reflection in the mirror, satisfied at the way the dress clutched your body perfectly, how it was formal, how it was elegant and how it didn't make you feel awkward - something you hated about clothes.

  After taking one last look you swivelled round and ran a hand through your hair nervously before exhaling and pushing aside the curtains that protected you, making yourself seen, gaining attention from everyone on the seats, even people who you have never met before.
But there was only one pair of familiar brown eyes you wanted to see - Jimin's.

  And they were fixedly watching you as you stood there, nothing able to come out of his dry mouth that hung loose.

  "So, is this the dress?" You asked, teasingly.
"Y-yes" Jimin breathed out, averting his attention back up to your face and down the dress again.
You silently chuckled, "I'll go and change back then" your thumb pointed back to your designated changing room as you made your way back, satisfied with his reaction.

~

  "Ok, we ready to go?" You looked up to see Jimin's eyes still on your dressing room as if it had never left.

  You stopped in front of him, "Hello?" Snapping your fingers a few times in front of his face, he finally came back to reality.
"W-what?" His head shook a little like puppy and you laughed softly, dazing Jimin again.
"Are we ready to go?"
"Y-Yeah"
He stood up, and you two walked out of the store after paying for the dress.

~

"Ok, here's the place"

  Entering the suit store, you were immediately greeted by a young male; he had chestnut brown hair, arched eyebrows and cute monolids

  Entering the suit store, you were immediately greeted by a young male; he had chestnut brown hair, arched eyebrows and cute monolids. His nose was straight and small, and his medium sized lips were tinted pink, his whole face gave off a tired and careless vibe due to the stubble on his chin.