Prologue

The logo made of a pair of wings perfectly crafted in the middle of the now separated glamorous door in front of the seven angels. They all walk in unison over the red carpet leading to the middle of the room. The strong sunlight hit them from the circular open ceiling of the throne room. The white polished wall surrounded them as they kneeled in front of the marble throne.

The king wearing a majestic red with golden patterns red robe sat on it. Two royal guards stood two steps below at each side of him. The beautiful crown of Yeshins sat perfectly on his golden hair. The king stood up from his seat and took a step down, he grandly stood in front of the seven women who were currently bowed their heads on him. "Are you ready for your mission?" 

"Yes, your highness," they answered in unison, bowing their head even more, almost hitting the red carpet ground.

"It's time," the king responded monotonously before walking back to his throne. "Get yourselves ready and leave."

"Yes, our king." They all stood up, the movements they made seem practiced at how instinct they are. They bowed one more time to show their respect before leaving. The two ivory doors closed behind them.

"Do you guys think we will find it in 2 years?" Athena asked as they walked towards their headquarters. Angela shrugged his shoulders and grabbed a bottle of water she found on their headquarters right after entering. "I don't know, but we have to." 

"Just hope that we can survive in that kind of place," Luna sighed and leaned against the cold white wall. Hera rolled her eyes and ignored their seemingly negative responses. She smiled at them and raised her fists in the air. "Okay! Let's pack are things already." 

"Alright." 

Celestia, Luna, Athena, Hera, Artemis, Angela, and Sky. Members of a known investigating team in Heaven Dynasty. White Àngeles now received their hardest mission.

A MISSION ON EARTH.

~°•°~

This is a work of FICTION!

What is fiction??

–literature in the form of prose, especially short stories and novels, that describes imaginary events and people.

It means... That this is all made of our imagination! So don't say that 'there is no such thing!' or blah blah~ Some places, things, names, and etc. that can be found in real life is also can be found in our story.

Anyway, love you, readers! Have fun!

Write by: taetaebabymochi9
Edit by: ruruuchan

P.S. This story is ENGLISH. Take note: ENGLISH okay??