Whether or not she dressed up, Namjoon still liked her either way. She was giggling while covering her mouth with the paws of her sleeve, making her looked extra soft. Her smile resembled the sun, making Namjoon's heart melt with the view. Until he saw the one who stood beside her, holding her hand. Namjoon eyes burned by the view, it was Kim Seokjin.

The realization hit the boy like a truck. It was their date, the one he overheard from the library. The one the girl said she couldn't wait for it. The one which broke Namjoon's heart into pieces. He really wanted to just snap the girl away from Seokjin's hand. Then again, who was he? He tugged on Taehyung's patterned shirt making the younger turned his head.

"Hey, hyung! What's going on??" He was flustered to see his hyung already sobbing and bit down his lips. He sniffed while both tears and snots already streaming down to his face.

People around them started to whisper and staring. "Hyung! Don't cry, please. People are looking at us!" Taehyung whisper shouted the older whose eyes were fixed on something else. Taehyung followed his eyes and met by the view of Kim Seokjin and a girl both holding each other's hand.

"Wait... is that Y/N?!" He opened his eyes wide when he recognized the girl. Namjoon nodded and started to cry again.

"Look, mom, that big guy is crying." A little boy pointed out at the crying Namjoon.

"Son, don't be rude." His mom picked him up

"Mister, don't make your boyfriend cry!" The small thing blurted out

"He is not my boyfriend!" Taehyung shook his head furiously, while Namjoon sobbed even more.

"Sorry, Minjae! Apologize to the hyungs!" She ordered her son

"I'm so sorry hyung." The little Minjae said a bit taken aback by his mom shouting

"It's okay." Taehyung smiled and patted his head.

"I'm so sorry once again." The mom smiled apologetically then bowing to excuse herself. She stopped in the middle of the way, with the smaller still on her hands, "Please don't break your boyfriend's heart." She pitied eyeing Namjoon.

"We are not boyfriends!" Taehyung frustratedly denied, running his hands over his brown locks.

"Hyungggg~ stop crying please." The boy whined and pulled out the older to sit on a bench nearby. He sighed as people kept staring at them.

"Thei we-re on a d-date, Tae." The older sniffed, he sounded weird as the snots started to filling his nose.

"No hyung, they probably just have a friendly outing. Please don't cry." Taehyung stared at him with a pity eyes, he took out a tissue pack form his small sling bag and lightly wiped his tears away.

"Nooo, Tae. The-y are on a hic-d-date. I hic-heard them tal-king before." He hiccuped

"Okay okay, they were on a date. But that means nothing, hyung." Taehyung explained

"You sure?" The older sniffed

"Yes, believe me. She has no feeling of Seokjin. I mean she did have, but not anymore." The younger wiped another tear that rolling down on the older puffy cheeks.

"Now stop crying okay?" Taehyung cooed.

The younger had been used to treat a crying Namjoon. He has always been there to make his hyung smile after a long night cry.

Like when he was eight, Namjoon was crying because his mom had grounded and punished him good for being rude to his best friend's daughter.

When Namjoon was seventeen, he was dumped at the prom because he accidentally ripped his partner's dress. Namjoon was a crying mess, not because of the breakup, but because of the humiliation, he got from everyone at the party. Taehyung has always been there to hug his hyung tight.

"Now stop crying like a baby!" Taehyung raised his voice.

"Why don't we keep on following them. And make sure nothing bad happened." Taehyung stood up and Namjoon following right after.

The two boys secretly following the couple on every ride. Namjoon was quiet enjoying the park, unlike Taehyung who almost puke because of the last roller coaster ride. The younger held Namjoon's arm tight. "Hyung, imma go to the toilet first." He clutched on his stomach and covering his mouth.

Namjoon just nodded and still got his eyes on his mate who just went inside the Ferris wheel.

"I-I'm—" The girl barely looked at Jin pleading eyes.

Seokjin already knew he was going to be rejected. He was too late after all. "Y-you don't have to accept my feeling. I will gladly appreciate whatever answer you will give to me, Y/N." The older held her hand and caressing softly.

The girl drowned into deep thought. Wasn't her crush Kim Seokjin? So why it was so hard to accept his confession now? She placed her hands on her chest. It didn't beat as fast the first time he saw Jin. Was her feeling already changed? Suddenly the image of Namjoon wide smile and his dimples showing flashed inside her mind. Oh shit. She shook her head lightly.

"I-I'm sorry, Jin." The girl still lowering her head. "Can I be honest?" She raised her head and stared deep into Jin's dark orbs. "I did like you, once. But, I don't feel the same anymore. I'm so sorry, I can't accept you. You know Seokjin, you are so handsome, I'm just, nothing compared to you. I'm sure you deserved someone better."

Seokjin scoffed, "Better? No one is better than you. Just so you know."

"I'm so sorry... I wish... I wish we could still be a friend?" The girl asked

Seokjin swallowed deeply. His heart shattered into pieces once he heard the girl rejected him, without any single thought. He smiled weakly, he already predicted this would happen anyway.

"But, can I ask you one more last thing?"

"What it is?"

"Could you be my girlfriend, just for this one last day?"

Namjoon saw the Ferris wheel stopped at the top for a few minutes until it started to move again. After a whole round, the couple Namjoon had waited finally coming out. Namjoon crouching down on the ground while watching his mate with Seokjin still holding hands coming out from the rides.

Namjoon's eyes suddenly burning, his chest tightening. He gritted his teeth as he saw Seokjin cupped the girl's face and leaned closer. Namjoon stood up surprised by the view. The girl herself, closed both of her eyes, face tinted with pink letting Seokjin pressed his plump lips on her head. Jin smiled in the kiss which lasting quiet too long. Seokjin had kissed his mate's forehead. This was too much for Namjoon. He hated Seokjin, so so much.

'Mine.mine.mine!' His inner wolf growled

Namjoon fisted his hands, making his knuckles turned white. Taehyung who just came back from the toilet jogged lightly to his hyung. He patted his back but Namjoon just shrugged his hand off harshly.

"What's going on hyung?" He moved in front of Namjoon and saw his eyes shifted to purple.

Oh no, his wolf was trying to take over. Taehyung gulped. This is bad.

Taehyung followed Namjoon's eyes and saw the couple rested their forehead on each other's.

What Taehyung supposed to do now?

🖋

Pulled Namjoon away
Or
Separated the couple

Your choice will determine
Namjoon's future.