Five

"The Royal What?!" How have I never heard of this before? It has the word "Royal" in it, and I am a Royal. Never once had this come up in any of my old research.

"Most royals with royal blood running through their veins get special powers at the age of 16. Your mother has them, and so does your brother. His is no where near as strong as yours, all he can do is grow plants and vines," Reese explains, still not answering my question.

"And what is The Royal Voice?" Reese hesitates, obviously trying to avoid my question that I desperately want answered.

"Only one person has ever had your power- Queen Aleah. She was a powerful queen, mainly due to her power. With her mate, she took down her brother and his mate who plagued the kingdom with evil. They weren't meant to rule, and she recognized that and fixed it. She is the greatest queen known in history."

I sigh, not understanding what this so-called power actually does. Everyone is making such a big deal out of it, meanwhile I have no clue what it is. "Reese. What does the power itself do?"

"It is said that The Moon Goddess gave her the powers to defeat the evil lurking. Your power is considered a curse, and a gift. Also, Queen Aleah's Mate was the only Mate in werewolf history to also get powers."

"REESE!" I yell, now getting extremely annoyed. I asked for an answer, not a lengthy history lesson. Once again, he hesitates, unsure of what to tell me.

"You can tell anyone what to do and they have to obey you no matter who or what they are."