Chapter 28

"Congratulations everyone- we all won," Eva says sarcastically to the crowd of 22.

Everyone laughs and cheers, and Eva joins in.

A innocent looking girl around Eva's age walks towards her. 

"I think we need  to avenge our friends that we lost!" she exclaims, with a wicked glint in her eyes. 

"Yes, we must," another person joins in. Soon everyone is commenting, agreeing with the girl.

"What is your name?" Eva asks the girl.

"Leah," she responds. 

"Well Leah, I think we must definitely do that!"

They all get planning. Eva finds herself enjoying being around her new friends- just like her, they have also survived the torture from the hunters.

"I think we should just eliminate all of the hunters," a 27 year old man named Liam says.

"Agreed," Calli, the youngest survivor chimes in. 

"Then they could never do this ever again," Raina, a girl with pitch black hair, like the night sky, says. 

"We could form our own pack!" Jordan, one of the 7 healthy wolves, says. "Our sole purpose could be to defeat the hunters once and for all." 

"But then we would have to go to the royals and ask them to become a pack," Ellie, the girl with the skinniest and smallest body, says. She was one of the first wolves captured. 

"If you haven't realized from whatever happened in the arena, I am a royal. I can easily create or destroy a pack." Eva says. 'Who do we want as the Alpha, and who will be the beta? A pack this small doesn't need a delta or a gamma."

 Ellie looks down, embarrassed. 

"Obviously you should be the Alpha!" Leah exclaims. "You saved all of us when we were too weak to."

"Agreed," Jordan says. 

"Let's take a vote," Eva says. "Raise your hand if you want me to become Alpha."

All 27 survivors raise their hands. 

"Ok then, thank you all I guess," she says. "Now who will be the Beta?" 

"Jordan should be the Beta because he mentioned the idea," Calli says.

"No- Leah should be!" Liam says.

"I think from the way they are standing next to each other, and constantly looking over at each other, they are mates," Ellie says, laughing. 

Both Jordan and Leah blush.

"Do we need a vote here?" Eva asks.

"Obviously not," Raina says.

"Now we need a pack name," Eva says. 

"The Hunter Crushers!" a male named Micheal says, very enthusiastically. 

"Umm, NO," Leah says. "What about The Moon Saviors? We are all creatures of the Moon Goddess and we will be saving a lot of our kind."

Everyone agrees.

"I'll admit, that's a much better name then I created," Mike says, sheepishly.

"If you do not want to be a part of this pack, leave now," Eva says. 

Nobody moves.

"I have to give someon else the Alpha first and then they can give it to me so Raina you better give me the Alpha status back," Eva says, laughing a little. 

"I, Princess Eva Kingston of the Werewolves, create the pack called The Moon Saviors, naming Raina Winters as the Alpha and Jordan Benjam and his mate Leah Grenfeld as the Betas!" 

"I, Alpha Winters of The Moon Saviors, give the Alpha title to Princess Eva Kingston of the Werewolves!" 

The small crowd cheers, as they now are a pack. 

"Hey everyone! Awesome pack," Jordan mindlinks the pack, and everyone starts cracking up. 

His Queen's Wrecked Life ✔️ {Sequel Being Written}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें