Chapter 27

Samantha's P.O.V

"Wake up." I feel a pair of lips on my cheek and I know it's Luke.

"Babe, please don't make me get up." I whine.

"You have to because we have an interview and and then sound check. Then after that you can relax till we have an other interview." I climb out of my bunk and I look at him.

"One a scale if one to ten, how presentable?" I ask wanting to go in my lazy clothing.

"A solid one for sound check and try to be nice looking in an interview. You look pretty anyway, but try to aim for a five outfit so it's both lazy and put together." He walks off and I nod. I grab a pair of black leggings and a black thin almost completely see through sweater. I grab a black racer back sports bra and underwear before banging on the bathroom door.

"Nobody is in there dumbass." Calum shouts from the kitchen and I flip him off. I shower before changing and fish tailing my hair. I walk back to my storage bunk and I grab my iPad and headphones. I walk to the kitchen and sit at the nook area.

"Okay we need to go now." Steve shouts and I stand up slipping on my slippers and I grab a cup of tea to go. We walk outside and to the backstage area where an interview is waiting to happen. The boys all sit down on the couch and I take a seat at my makeup area. I do some school work and before listening to the questions.

"So, we're here with Five Seconds Of Summer." The guys all say hello and smile.

"So first question is one for all of you. State your relationship status."

"I'm single." Calum nods.

"Pringle. It's like single but hungry." Michael states and I have to hold my hand over my mouth to stop from dying if laughter.

"I'm single."

"I'm taken by my beautiful girlfriend, Samantha Gilinsky." Luke smiles.

"The model?"

"Yeah." Luke laughs and personally I hate being called 'the model' like your 'the interviewer' how's that?

"Okay next question, how does it feel being at the first event of your own headlining tour?"

"It's awesome. It's such a great feeling to be on our own tour and it's amazing. I have no words." Ashton answers.

"Yeah it's like a shock we couldn't be happier." Calum agrees.

"So what would you describe the vibe of this concert and who is your opening act?"

"I say it's very upbeat and crazy." Michael answers. Luke tends to keep quiet in interviews from what I'm seeing in this one.

"Yeah and Samantha is our opening act. She actually here right now." Luke speaks up and the one time he does, I have to be in shot looking really ratchet. I have my tea cup in hand and the interviewer turns to me.

"Why don't we come join?" I laugh and stand up walking toward where they are interviewing. Luke pulls me down and onto the couch. I squeeze in between him and the arm rest.

"So, you sing too."

"Yeah, I do." I smile and Luke holds my hand sensing I'm nervous.

"How long have you two been dating?" the interviewer asks.

"One month but I've been seeing her for almost two months." Luke answers for me. Yeah he asked me to be his girlfriend at the beginning of December and it's now the end of December almost January.

"Well you two are adorable." I blush and I feel Calum pinch my cheek.

"Are you the only girl on this tour?"