Chapter 3

"Babe, you look like your gonna pass out." Shawn walks over to me and grabs my gym bag.

"Yeah, I might." I nod as I stand up, but standing only last so long as I almost fall over.

"Sit down." Shawn holds on to me as I lower my body to the bleachers. He hands me a water bottle and I take a sip.

"Did you eat lunch today?" I shake my head and he pushes a granola bar at me.

"You know better than to not eat." He sighs while taking a seat next to me.

"I'm sorry I just didn't want to feel sick during conditioning."

"It's okay, just don't do it again." I know and I eat the bar before leaning onto Shawn.

"Sounds good." I try to stand up again and I'm good. Shawn stands up as well and he takes my bag again, but he lifts me up.

"I feel better." I tell him while resting my face on his shoulder.

"I don't care, I don't need you passing out or falling over on the sidewalk and cracking your head open.

"I'm telling you I'm fine."

"I don't care, if I wanna carry my girlfriend I will carry my girlfriend. Now tell me how practice went."

"Same as the other days this week." I've had practice all the past week. I've been in school for seven days now and practice has been since last Friday with the exception of Sunday. The practices are getting a little better, but they are getting just as bad because our first game is this Wednesday coming up. Apparently it's a big deal and almost the whole school will be there, so coach thinks we need to look even better than we already do. Not to mention I have to fly to LA this weekend and I'm gonna miss tomorrow's practice and Mondays. I have two shoots and I can't get back to school in time. I looked for every flight I could and option to be back I'm Canada but nothing would get me here in time for school and you can't go to practice unless you are in school.

"So it was rough?"

"Yeah, I'm gonna look a little more deadly at my shoot tomorrow than I usually do."

"You look beautiful ether way so don't worry. When are you flying out?"

"I have to go to the airport at nine today and then I fly to LAX airport and I go to my hotel. Then tomorrow at five California time I have a shoot with Jovani prom dresses and I'm gonna stop at Brandy before that to work with them. I called the lady who did the shoot last time and she said to stop in tomorrow. Then on Monday I have another shoot with actual Teen Vanity."

"You're gonna be alone?"

"Baby, I'll be fine. I got to the airport alone that time when Jack ditched me."

"I know but your gonna be alone for a weekend I just don't want anything to happen to you."

"I'll be fine, don't worry. I worry enough for the both of us. Now when we get home I have to shower and I need to be with you so I make up for the time I won't be with you."

"Sounds great."

I went in the shower and I washed my hair and all that jazz because I need to look good when I get to LA. Who knows if I'll run into a future employer.

"Babe, wanna watch a movie?" Shawn asks.

"Yeah, what movie?" I ask while brushing my hair.

"What ever movie you wish to watch." He comes up behind me and snakes his arms around my waist.

"I say you pick." I turn around and lean against the bathroom counter.

"I say you pick because you are the one with a great movie collection." His thumbs run circles on my waist and I laugh.

"Let's go pick the movie." I look at him and he laughs.

"C'mon." I go into my movie bag and I don't know what to pick. I take seat and I'm honestly lost on what to pick. I feel Shawn's hands lift me and he starts walking down the stairs.

"What are you doing?"

"Letting Aaliyah pick the movie because you're way too indecisive." He throws me on the couch and I groan.

"You threw me on my sore muscles."

"You'll be fine, now move over." He takes a seat next to me and Aaliyah comes running down the stairs.

"We are watching a movie." She cheers and takes a seat on the other side of me. We start watching She's The Man, and I forgot how much I like this movie. The movie ends and Mama Mendes walks in.

"Shawn, I have to take Sammy to the airport so get off of her." I laugh and Shawn hooks his leg around me.

"No, she can't be going already." He while sticking his face in my shoulder.

"Shawn, you can come to the airport if you act mature and let go of the poor girl. Your crushing her." I laugh as Shawn stands up. I walk upstairs and I put on one of Shawn's sweatshirts and my slippers. I grab my non school backpack and my carry on. This time I didn't pack a lot, it's a shock. I walk downstairs and Shawn is waiting with Mama Mendes.

"Ready?"

"Yup, let's do this." I walk out to the car and Shawn takes a seat next to me. The ride is pretty quiet considering I'm leaving, but I'll be back on Monday it isn't that bad. Mrs. Mendes pulls up to the drop off zone and I step out along with Shawn.

"Sweetie, be safe okay. Promise not to get into trouble because you will be in a different country and mama can't come get you that quick."

"I promise, I'll be back on Monday. I can't do that much in a three day span." I laugh as I hug her.

"I'll be waiting in the car Shawn." She goes back into the drivers side of the car and Shawn wraps me in a huge hug.

"Everything my mom said along with the rule of don't get touchy with any Hollister models or I'll come kick their ass."

"Don't be like that you know I only have feelings for you, and Dave Franco, only issue is I'm taller than him. So I really only have feelings for you." I kiss him and pull back.

"I expect a picture of how beautiful you look."

"Shut up, I'll call you when I land." I kiss him again before walking into the airport. I go straight to security and they don't stop me because I didn't have that much medicine, so I'm home clear. I stop at a one of those convenient stores and I pick up a mini bag of the flaming Cheetos and a big water bottle before going toward the check out line. Only thing is a magazine cover stops me. It's me.

Wait I'm on a magazine cover. I'm gonna pass out. It's a Vanity Fair magazine, but it says 'vanity teen makes big entrance into modeling world'. My god, this can't be happening. Why wasn't I informed of this? Wow. That is the only word I can think of. I pick up the magazine and I buy it as well.

"Nice, choice in magazines." The women laughs.

"I didn't know I was gonna be on it, so I'm shocked."

"Well you look awesome."

"Thanks." She hands me the bag and I see my plane is boarding. I walk on a I put my carry on in the overhead thing before taking a seat. I buckle my seatbelt and I immediately look through the magazine. There is pictures of the whole roaring twenties shoot. I want to take a picture but we are taking off, so I'll have to wait.

/////////////////////////////

"Miss, we're here." I feel someone shake me lightly and I see a flight attendant.

"Oh, thank you." I smile and I grab my carry on and backpack. I walk toward the exit, but a familiar face stops me.