Chapter 2

Samantha's P.O.V

I am currently getting ready to go to my second day of school. I walk down to the kitchen and I see food, aka my bae next to Shawn. I grab a muffin and I hear someone clearing their throat.

"That's my muffin." I laugh before handing it to Shawn.

"Sorry didn't realize you had an underlying issue revolving around chocolate chip muffins."

"Hey, I called it. I'm surprised you didn't hear me." I grab an apple and I finish before walking upstairs to get dressed. I already did my hair and makeup, so I just need to put some better clothes on. I put on a pair of pastel peachy pinkish jeans and a dark gray hoodie that's a thin material and isn't really loose. I grab my backpack and phone and I go back to the kitchen where my homework is. I put it in my bag and I take my medicine. I think Shawn's ready outside so I put on a pair of gray converse. I walk outside to see nobody. Is he really playing the ditch Sammy game again, I thought we were past this. I start walking to school and I go right to my locker grabbing with I need. I close it before walking into my math class. I take a seat near the back and I text Shawn.

'Where are you?'

'I could ask you the same, I walked without you because mom said you already went.'

'I only went because I thought you left, sorry.'

'I don't care, as long as you're okay.'

'Gtg bye.'

I stop our conversation because I see the teacher walk in. I turn my phone on silent and I open my book. She start her whole lesson and all I can think is 'slow down you're writing like a freaking robot'. I think math can be hard enough I don't need her making it worse. Eventually the bell rings and I'm on my way to science. Let this teacher be a slower writer, please God.

/////////////////////////////

"Oh when I wished my teacher was a slower writer, I didn't mean that slow."

"It couldn't have been that bad." Lauren laughs.

"Nothing was worse than when I got a hundred of the AP bio test to see what people know. Apparently you shouldn't know too much of it."

"Did the teacher call you out?"

"You bet." We are all in lunch right now talking about the teachers we hate.

"Did you people also get hit with a Mac truck of homework?" Tyler asks.

"Yeah, but I was more so run over by it." I laugh.

"Don't you have soccer today too." Shawn says while eating his lunch.

"Yeah, so I need to get most of my work done before soccer, so I can just pass out when I get home."

"Well, don't piss off the captain because she's apparently already annoyed because her boyfriend dumped her today."

"Great, so I'll be double dead."

"That's about right, but you'll be fine just stretch before you run." Shawn laughs as the bell rings. I stand up and head to my next class. The teacher isn't that bad but no where near the greatness of Mr. Bart. That man is awesome.

The rest of my classes go by and during my free time I got my calculus homework done. That's it, couldn't get anything else done because the lady gave us forty questions on a worksheet to do. Soccer is happening in like ten minutes so I need to get changed. I walk to the locker room and I change into a pair of spandex, a sports bra, a t-shirt and another pair of regular shorts overt spandex. I put on my shin guards that are really itchy after the knee high socks that I wear with them. I see most girls aren't even here yet but I take that to my advantage. I walk outside and I start putting on my cleats as I stretch.