Chapter 23

Shawn's P.O.V

It's been a little over a month since the break up and she's moved on. I know she moved out to LA and Jack told me she got the condo and is living with Mahogany. She's doing well from what I've seen and I am too. I'm going on tour with Austin Mahone, my EP comes out soon and I met Ed Sheeran. She may have me beat in the relationship part if life though yet, not totally. I'm dating Elle Fanning, I met her at a red carpet and she's awesome. Really sweet and genuine person. I asked her out the other day and she said yes.

"Man you okay?" Tyler asks and I nod.

"Just thinking." I say and we start heading home. I hear someone shout my name and I turn around.

"Hey Lauren."

"Hey, how's Sammy? I haven't seem her around."

"Yeah, she moved to LA and hasn't been in school for a while. Didn't you know we broke up?" I ask and her face drops.

"No, I didn't know." She walks away and all I can think is 'that was weird'.

"She's in her own place?" Tyler asks.

"Yeah she's with Mahogany, her best friend. Her brothers are moving out there too so she's fine."

"Are you? Are you really fine?"

Samantha's P.O.V

"I'm going food shopping with Cindy. I'll be back later, but if Jack and Sam ask where I am, don't tell them. They don't fully think I'm capable of taking care if myself so they'll follow me." I tell Mahogany and she nods. I just finished my school work for the day and I'm going out to get food. Jack and Sam are at the gym, so I'm getting out when I can. Even though I moved out I'm still being told what to do and it's pissing me off. I walk outside and Cindy is in her car. I get in and she's playing Five Seconds Of Summer.

"Just thought it was right." She laughs and drives to Target.

"What do you need?" She asks.

"I need to get food and a need to buy Advil and a first aid kit. I tend to hurt myself a lot and same with Mahogany."

"Yeah you are a klutz."

"I know." I laugh as I grab a wagon and place my purse in the baby seat that children usually go in.

"Hello? Can I have a picture?" I turn to a girl around ten and I nod. I take the picture and she runs back to her mother. I go over to the food area and I grab all different foods and snacks that I love. I also grab the first aid stuff. Cindy drags me to the music section of the store are picks up some cd. Due to the close proximity between the music section and book section, I go and grab The Short Second Life Of Bree Tanner. I love Twilight but I never read this side book. I did always love that girl in Eclipse, so why not? We both go to check out and I get some weird look from a the cashier.

"Are your parents here?" Dhe asks and I'm a tad offended.

"No..." I trail off and I swipe my card. I put the bags in my wagon and we both walk outside.

"She was so confused."

"So am I. She looked at me like I was crazy for buying my own food."

"Well you are fifteen and she was probably confused."

"I know but c'mon some fifteen year olds don't live with there parents. This one doesn't." I point to myself and she drives me back home. She comes in and sits at the counter.

"Jack and Sam were wondering where you were." Mahogany shouts from her room.

"I need to talk to them. I swear they only moved here to watch me and I'm annoyed. Technically I was emancipated and I don't need my 'parents' watching me because I have an income from modeling and Brandy." I tell Cindy and she nods.