Chapter Twelve: With or Without you

We arrived back at the base and stood outside the medical bay to wait on either Ginger or Merlin to come out and tell us about Whiskey condition. I began to pace up and down the hallway becoming impatient. I stopped and looked out the glasses walks and looked out at the Statesman hanger and it reminded me of home and the old base. I sighed as I pulled my grey sweater around me slightly tighter. I stood there for a few more moments before arms wrapped around my waist and a chin rested on the top of my head.

" I lost everything to Poppy but now... I might not survive to get my revenge." I spoke softly and looked down at my hands to see the blue veins starting to form on my arms and hands.

" Don't say that Jessica."Eggsy said and held me a little bit tighter.

" I'm not going to let anything happen to you." He said and I turned around in his arms to face him. He let out a breath he had been holding and lift his hand and ran the back of it down my cheek.

" We don't have the antidote..." I spoke and laughed lightly. He sighed and pulled me into a hug.

" No but we do have this." Gingers voice came from beside up and I pulled away and saw Ginger, Harry and Merlin standing next to us smiling. Ginger held a syringe in her hand.

" Suppressant." Harry spoke and smiled. I nodded and rolled up my sleeve. Ginger placed the needle in my arm and injected the substance. A cold feeling rushed up my arm and I watched as the blue veins slowly faded away. I looked up to see Eggsy smiling and pulled my into a hug. We stood there for a moment before Ginger began to speak.

" I don't know how long it will last but I doubt it will last more then 48 hours." She spoke and looked at Harry.

" Thank you Ginger." Harry spoke and smiled. I walked over to Harry and hugged him.

" I'm so sorry for pushing you aside." I sighed and he hugged me back. Merlin placed a hand on my shoulder and I turned my head to see him smiling down at me. We pulled out of the hug and my phone began to ring I pulled it out and saw it was a unknown number and I decided to step off and answer it.

" Hello?"

" Jessica Hart!" Charlie spoke in a cheerful voice on the other end.

" I swear to god..." I spoke in a low voice and walked a little bit farther away.

" Your are hiding at the Statesman whiskey factory in Kentucky. I know you, your father, the bald scottish prick and Eggy are all hiding there plus your new friends from Statesman." He spoke now in a threatening voice.

" How the fuck do you know that?" I asked in a voice that almost sounded like a growl.

" You really think I would take the chance to inject a tracker into your arm when I injected that heroin into your arm?" He spoke and my expression dropped.

" You are to come and face me or I will kill everyone within 15 miles of that building." He spoke and then hung up.

" I have been tracking a signal from Charlie's phone and found that him and Poppy are hiding in Cambodia." Gingle Ale spoke and I turned to look at everyone and my world seemed to slow.

' These people are my family... if I lose them I have no one... I will lose the only people that matter in my life... I could never forgive myself.' I thought and felt my fist clench into fists.

" This ends now." I spoke and walked through them and walked to the elevator.

" Merlin, Harry, Eggsy we know where they are and I'm not waiting any longer I'm leaving with or without you." I spoke and looked at the three of them. They nodded and walked towards the elevator as I spoke to Ginger.

" Send the coordinates to the jet and I'll make sure to stay in touch."

" Of course Jessica." She spoke and ran off down the hall as the elevator door closed and we began to ascend. No one said a word as we waited for the elevator to stop. Once it did was walked out and began to make our way towards the jet but I was stopped by a hand on my shoulder pulling me back.

" Jess who was on the phone?" Eggsy asked standing behind me and not moving his hand from my shoulder. I took a deep breath and looked at the floor before looking directly in front of me.

" Charlie." I said blankly. His grip tightened on my shoulder and he stepped beside me and looked at me.

" I'm going to kill that prick." He spoke.

" No no no... I get that satisfaction... you can beat him to the brink of death. Deal?" I asked and turned to look at him.

" Deal." He smiled and we leaned in and we were about to kiss but I moved slightly so I kissed his cheek and ran off.

" Hey! You get back here!" He yelled laughing and ran after me.

( Hello everyone!!!!! The fight in the upcoming chapter is going to take a long time to write so I am going to need a bit. But really hope you guys enjoyed and I will see you guys in the next chapter!!! Bub-Bye!!!!!)