Chapter Eleven: Snow on the mountain

I stood in the doorway breathing heavily as Whiskey, Champ, Eggsy and Harry looked at me with a shocked and confused look. After a few moments Harry was first to speak.

" What about Italy Jess?" He spoke and rose from his seat to stand by my side.

" The antidote... Ginger and I tracked his girlfriend and she called him from a phonebooth and she said she had the rash and Charlie told her to go to Italy and he would help her and give her the antidote." I spoke and looked around the room to see them all in a state of shock but after a minute they all smiled.

" Your absolutely brilliant darlin'!" Whiskey yelled and stood from his seat laughing. Eggsy rose from his seat and smiled at me.

" Well are y'all standing around and smilin' for get your asses on a jet and get to Italy." Champ laughed and the four of us ran out of the room.

-time skip-

As Whiskey flew the jet Harry, Eggsy and I sat in the lounge area and we sat in silence. I was leaning forward with my head in my hands as Eggsy sat across from me with his eyes glued to the passing clouds and my father sat next to me leaning back with his eyes closed. A sigh left Harry's lips and he rose from his seat causing us to turn in unison to look at him.

" How about a drink for old time sake?" He asked looking at the two of us.

" Yes Harry." I smiled and spoke with a light and relieved tone of voice repeating what Eggsy had said when Harry told him he was going to teach him the proper way to make a drink. Harry walked over and placed himself behind the bar as Eggys and I took a seat in front of the bar and he draped an arm over my shoulder. Harry placed three glasses on the counter and began to pour whiskey into the glasses. He placed a glass in front of each of us and smiled.

" To family." I spoke smiling and looked at my father and then over at Eggsy who still had his arm around my shoulders.

" To family." They replied and we drank. I placed my empty glass back on the bar and rested my head on Eggsy's shoulder.

" Sorry to interrupt." Whiskey's voice filled the room and we all turned to look at him.

" We're just about at the base." He smiled and looked at the three of us.

" So we've got... Brains... Skills... skipping rope?" He asked and gestured to the lasso on Whiskey's hip.

" It's a lasso..." Whiskey looked at him with a confused look.

" Whatever." Eggsy spoke and shrugged his shoulders.

" Alright gentlemen..." I rose from me seat and looked at each one of them.

" Suit up." I spoke and walked out of the room to get my winter gear on.

" That's my girl." Eggsy spoke as I walked away and I glanced over my shoulder and winked at him before completely disappearing from sight.

- time skip (I'm sorry for so many of these this chapter but I promise I'll make up for it)-

The snow crunched beneath my feet as we finally reached the ski lift dressed in our winter gear to protect us from the harsh cold of the ski resort. Using my watch I scanned for the signal of the tracker and after a moment it beeped.

" Drink this." Charlie's voice came through my watch.

" Wow its working already." Clara's voice came through next.

" Antidote confirmed at the target's location." I spoke as I lowered my arm back to it place by my side.

" What exactly is the targets location?" Whiskey asked and I laughed slightly before pointing to the large building the top of the mountain.