Chapter 28

I zoom past everything in sight, praying that I wont get pulled over by a cop. I keep my eyes and thoughts get aimed on the one thing that matters. I feel like I’m soaring compared to the speed of the other cars. My breath grows stronger and more frequent. How could I be so stupid? Why didn’t I believe him? What if he doesn’t take me back? What if he hates me? Fear eclipses me, almost shutting me down; but my desire to set things right conquers.

I pull into the airport parking lot and jump out of my car. I run into the building at the speed of light. When I enter the double glass doors I’m greeted with the commotion and chaos. of people bustling around. My eyes instantly scan over the throngs of people looking for Harry. I bite my bottom lip with anticipation. Where could he be? I take a deep breath and launch myself forward, throwing myself into the crowd. I push and shove my way through, not caring about my “manners”. Some people shout rude things at me, but I honestly don’t care. They don’t know my current situation.

“Harry!” I scream out, my voice cracking at the end with fear. I continue to work my way through the crowds. I reach a line of people, waiting to move on to the next stage of the airport. “Shit,” I grumble to myself. I snake my way around to the front. People yell nasty comments to me but I ignore them completely. When I’m at the front, I slam my palms down on the podium and the worker send me and odd look.

“Ticket please,” I go to feel my pocket and realize that I don’t have one.

“I-uh- don’t have one…” I admit shyly. She shakes her head irritated. “Ma’am, you don’t understand,” I plead.

“No ticket. No entry,” she tells me strictly.

“But I have to get in there! The boy I love is about to board his plane any second. I have to stop him!” I explain in a hurry. She raises an eyebrow at me.

“Like I said. No ticket, no-…say, aren’t you Crystal Ivy the actress? she inquires. My eyes light up and I nod. She smiles at me. “I’m a huge fan! Okay, we can work something out. You give me an autograph, I’ll let you though,” she says holding out a paper and pen. I take it and smile gratefully.

“Thank you so much! You don’t know how much this means to me,” I say while signing the paper. I hand it back to her and run past. Wait. Which flight is he on? Oh, shit. Well, if I remember the headlines correctly his next tour is to London. I zoom over to the costumer service desk and face the man at the computer. “Which flight is the flight to London?” I question. He looks down to his computer and scans over the screen with his bright blue orbs.

“Oh, um. That would be flight 987. It’s boarding now,” he adds. My eyes widen in fear and with that I’m gone.

“Thank you!” I call out from to him from several feet away. I look up at the flight numbers just waiting for those three numbers to appear in my sight. I look up, as is praying. Where the hell is this damn flight? Suddenly, the numbers flash in my vision and I run towards it. The line to board the plane is gone and all that stands there is the worker. I jog over as quick as possible. “Ma’am i need to get on that plane!” I say. She cocks an eyebrow at me in confusion.

“I’m sorry miss, but I can’t allow that to happen,” she says false apologetically.

“But please!” I plead.

“The flight is already taking off, go look for yourself,” she tells me with no emotion in her voice. I stare at her blankly and she points to the large window. I hesitantly walk over and stare out the glass. I see the plane slowly rolling away. I press my hands against the cold glass and watch as the love of my life rides away, thousands of miles away from me. A salty tear rolls down my face and I watch the plane rise into the air and out of my sight. Everything I love leaving with it.

It’s not over yet. One more chapter plus an epilogue. Tell me what you think. Also remember to check out my new fan fic Lock and Key. Love you! ~Crystal<3