Chapter 14

I look up to see Zayn staring at Harry and I. His hazel orbs burning a hole bewteen us. I feel Harry’s grip around my waist tighten. I look over to Louis and Emily, and they seem to be chatting about her art and tattoo work. Niall just seems to be watching Keisha in amazment while she fixes her straight hair.

“So is this you girls first big party?” Liam asks trying to stimulate conversation. I shake my head, but Keisha and Emily nod with large grins on their faces.

“Well, unless you count that one at Joey’s house after homecoming. It was wild,” Keisha says. Niall lets out his signature laugh and instantly all eyes are on him. The everyone giggles as Niall’s face turns a deep red. Keisha puts her arm around him to comfort him and he sends her a grateful smile. Zayn clears his throat awkwardly and looks to me.

“Um, Crystal. When did you decide you wanted to be an actress?” he inquires. Suddenly, all eyes advert from Niall and are on me. I take a moment to think.

“Well, at first I didn’t want to become a actress; my passion was music and singing. After I while I got involved in musical theater, and acting became a second love to me. I eventually started to send in audition tapes for movies, and after a year of rejections I finally got one yes. That one yes opened so many doors for me, and that’s pretty much it,” I explain. A proud smirk lurks on Harry’s face.

“You sing?” Louis asks. Instantly, I regret saying that I used to sing. I really hate to sing in front of people.

“Hell yeah,” Keisha says in response for me. Emily nods.

“She’s amazing,” Emily adds.

“I’m really not-” but before I can finish Harry interupts.

“She really is,” he assures. I look to him and his eyes seem to be filled with genuine feelings.

“Are you going to sing for us?” Niall questions. I quickly shake my head in pure fear.

“I really can’t. Singing alone isn’t really my thing…” I start.

“C’mon…for us?” Zayn asks his hazel eyes staring directly in mine. How can I refuse those beautiful eyes? I sigh and take a deep breath..

I never thought that you would be the one to hold my heart. But you came around, then you knocked me off the ground from the start.You puts your arms around me, and I believe that it’s eaiser for you to let me go.You put your arms around me and I’m home.” I sing. Keisha and Emily immediately applaud me and let out obnoxiously loud cheers. The other boys join in with their mouths gaped in amazement. Harry leans in and kisses my cheek gently, acting like a proud boyfriend. I stiffen with the touch of his sift lips against my bare skin. The warmth lingers on my cheek.

“You were amazing,” Liam complements, his brown eyes still surprised. The other boys nod in agreement. I look down as I feel myself begin to blush.

“Thanks,” I whisper shyly. I feel Harry let out a small chuckle.

“We should do a colaberation,” Niall adds. The other boys smile at the idea, especially Zayn. I twirl my wavy hair around my finger timidly. Suddenly, we all feel the limo come to a stop. The soufer comes out and opens the door for us with a plastered smile on his face. We file out. Zayn is the first one out, then Liam. Niall and Keisha come out hand and hand. Louis and Emily exit with his arm flung around her shoulder. Lastly, Harry and I step out with our signature pose, his arm wrapped around my waist firmly. We enter the large venue to be greeted by some of the biggest names in the industry dancing on the dance floor. Circular tables with eight seats surround the floor, and are covered in white and black table clothes. The environment has a fun, yet sophisticated vibe to it. We strut in, glowing with confidence. We are greeted by a man in a navy blue tux and gelled back blonde hair.

“Hello, One Direction, Crystal, and…you girls,” he says awkwardly. We let out small giggles. “You have table four. All the way down and to the left,” he explains. Liam gives him a thankful nod and leads the way to our table. We take our seats. Harry sits next to me, and before I know it so does Zayn. I am samwitched between them. Keisha and Emily drop their clutches in their chairs and run out to the dance floor. Louis and Niall follow them and give each other an excited high five. I reach forward and grab the glass in front of me. I take a small sip of water and put it back. Zayn in fiddling with a loose thread on his tux, while Harry flips his hair to one side. I push my chair out and stand. Instantly, their heads shoot up.

“I’m going to dance. Any of your guys want to come?” I offer. I look between Harry and Zayn but neither of them volenteer. Liam stands with a warm smile.

“I’ll come,” he says. I shoot him a thankful grin and we walk to the dance floor together. The music blasts out of the speaks and fills the room with the upbeat sounds. I dance wildly, whipping my dark hair around with my hands in the air. Liam laughs at my ‘great’ moves. I feel two special pairs of eyes staring at me in amazment, and pure bliss. Suddenly, I feel someone bumbing me. I turn to see Louis. He send me a playful wink and I push him away while giggling. Emily grabs one of his suspenders and pulls him closer to her. He bites his bottom lip, as they dance together. Keisha does her signature dance moves while Niall admires and laughs at her.

I feel a pair of arms snake around my waist. I look up to see a pair of lumenescent green eyes staring down at me. He rests his head a top of mine, and I giggle. The music begins to die down and a slower song plays. Harry spins me around to face him. He pulls me close and I counter by placing my hands on his neck. A small grin creeps on his face, exposing his adorable dimples. We sway to the music.

“Sorry. I’m not much of a dancer,” he admits. A small laugh escapes my lips.

“Neither am I,” I add. I stare in his green orbs, but at the same time I feel Zayn staring at me. Harry leans in, and I can feel his warm lips press against mine. I am taken into his trap, but it feels good. The hazel eyes that I feel on my drift away in disgust…envy…pain. I can hear hollars and cheers around us, and I pull away. I bite my bottom lip in guilt and look up with my big brown orbs. Sorry, I think. But nothing can escape my lips, because if it does someone I love will end up hurt.

A/N: Song Crystal Sings: Arms by Christina Perri http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnUh9WRBLog

Tell me what you think and what you want to see happen!