Chapter 22

I awake to light beaming in from the window in the living room. I squint my eyes open and yawn, strening every limb in my body. I pull my limp body up to a sitting position on the couch. I must have passed out here last night. I look to the clock on the wall and it reads 11:00.

“Shit,” I mummble while jumping off the sofa and running over to the kitchen grab a poptart. I don’t bother to heat it up and I devour it quickly. When I’m done eating I run to the shower and pull my hair into a high bun on my head. I turn the water on and wait a moment for it to get warm. I strip off my clothes and I step in the hot water burns my skin, but it feels refreshing. I graze the soap all over my naked body I rinse my self off and quickly grab my morning burst facial clenser. I scrub it on my face and wash it off with a small clothe. I turn off the water, sending a cool breeze through the room. A shiver travels down my spine, but I do my best to ignore it. I steop out and dry my body with a white bath towel that is hanging on the shower doors. I wrap it around my small body and work my way over to my room. Keisha and Emily are still passed out and in their rooms. When I eneter my room I quietly shut the door not wanting to wake up the others. I walk over to my closet and pull out a fresh bra and underwear. I put those on, and dig into my closet for a proper audition outfit. Nothing to fancy, but with a professional appeal. I find a mint green fanel top, that itsn’t very fitting, but still highlights my figure. I also pull out a pair a grey jeans and my grey TOMS from last night. I pull the shirt over my head and adjust it to it’s proper place ment. I slip my legs into the tight, form fitting jeans and work them up my body until they reach my hips. I put the TOMS on my small feet and run over to my vanity. I let down my curly hair and brush through my hair, trying to tame the curls. When they begin to fade and are less intense I leave them be, but put a small bow head band on to keep my hair and bangs out of my face. I grab an infinite sign fake diamond necklace and slip it over my head. Once I look presentable I grab a brown leather purse to tie everything together and put my phone and a couple dollars in it. I feel my phone buzz and I pull it out.

Outside. Come out when you’re ready. xx -Harry

A goofy grin grows on my face as I read it, I walk down the hall way and jog over to the counter. I write a quick note to Keisha and Emily telling them where I’ll be and give myself on last primp in the mirror. I smile at my reflection and stoll out of the complex. When I walk out of the building I see Harry’s car waiting at the curb. I strut over and knock on the window. He looks over and smiles at me. I try to open the door, but it’s locked.

“Hey. Unlock it!” I tell him through the window. He furrows his eye brows and puts on a confused expression.

“What? I can’t hear you,” he says with a teasing smirk on his face. I roll my eyes and place a hand on my hip, popping it out. I give him an impatient look and he laughs. He unlocks the door and I step in. I take a seat and close the door behind me. “Why don’t you look cute,” he complements. I can feel my cheeks burn a bright red. He leans over and places a gentle kiss on my lips. He takes off, and to the place. I read him the adress and he nods. “So do you want to practice?” he jokes. I groan.

“No!” I exclaim. He laughs lightly and smiles at me. I press the radio button and Payphone from Maroon 5 burst through the speakers. I love this song. I instantly start dancing crazily and singing along. Harry chuckles at my dancing joins in with the singing. For the rest of the ride we sing along about every song and tried to add harmonies.

Harry pulls the car up to a plain white building, with a studio name written on it. I examine it instensely and look to Harry.

“I think this is the place,” I tell him. He smiles at me and we both step out of the car. I take a deep breath as I approuch the building. I stare at it’s towering structure and my heart begins to pound rapidly. My breathing grows quicker and harder. Harry looks to me with concern.