Chapter 12

I look at the blank purple wall and sigh. How could this be happening. One moment I look at Harry as a complete jerk and then a sweet guy. But when he kissed me I felt something that I didn't want myself to feel. I don't want to fall for him. I don't want to be another heart broken girl that will only be a fab to him. But when Zayn saved me from that drunk man something inside me clicked. The way his hazel eyes were so protective yet soft. His voice was concerned, but so soothing. I drag my limp body over to the bathroom and lean against the counter. I brush my brown locks out of my face and let out a heavy sigh. I look up and into the mirror. My dark spirl curl are wild and flying out of place. My eyes still glassy, almost magnifying my coffee brown orbs. My make up is slightly fading. I look like I came out of a horror movie. I strip off my elegant clothing and shoes. I walk over to the shower and turn the facet to release the water. I wait a moment for the water to warm up and enter the shower. The hot water feels like thousands of daggers peircing my skin, but it feels good; as if I'm washing away all my flaws and blemishes. I wash my fash thoroughly with my scrub and wash the rest of my bare body with scented shower gel from Bed, Bath, and Body Works. The vanilla fragrence filled the bathroom with it's soothing smell. When my body is clean, I rise out my hair and shampoo and condition it. I turn off the water and squeze some of the water out of my hair. I step out of the glass encloser and wrap a towel around my slim figure. I tiptoe over to my bedroom and into my closet. I pull out a light pink tanktop with a white pair of sweatpants. I get dressed into my pajamas and twist my hair into a tight ballerina bun atop of my head. When I'm done preparing for bed pull out my laptop and log into my twitter. I look through my mentions. Some are good and others are pretty rude.

You and Harry are so cute together! I definitely ship you two!

Why would Harry date a ugly bitch?

You stole my man, whore!

Crystal, I'm your biggest fan! I also love 1D, so happy you two are dating!

I raise my eyesbrows and laugh at some of the tweets. And open a new tab. I go to google and type in 'Harry Styles and Crystal Ivy'. Hundreds of pictures fill the small screen. A lot of them were photos of the kiss from the other night. I could feel my blood boil just thinking about how he stole that kiss from me. I scroll down and see some from tonight with his arm around my waist and us smiling. It sickens me how many pictures there are. Why can't people just leave us alone? After page 3 I close my laptop and slide it back under my bed. I close my eyes and and fade into a deep sleep.

***

The sun shines down, beaming on my bare shoulders, giving them a golden tan I've long desired. The green grass slides it's way between my toes and stains my white sundress, but I don't care. The cool summer breeze whips my brown curls around and I stuggle to keep my hair in place.While enjoying the wind I can feel a pair of arms wrapping themselves around my slim waist. I look up to be greeted by a pair of sparkling green eyes and a huge cheeky grin. I smile at him and he places his full pink lips on my neck. They feel so right there, as if they are meant to be there. When he pulls away I escape his grip and turn to face him.

"Hey, babe," He says flirtaciously. He gives me a mitcheivious smirk and runs towards me. He scoops me up into his grasp and flings me over his shoulder. I kick and punch him playfully while squealing innocentlty.

"Curly, put me down!" I yell out. He laughs at my reaction and spins around, twirling me as well. I let out a girlish scream and he continues to chuckle at me. When he done spinning he lays us on the ground hovering over me. His army green orbs are filled with love and energy. I poke his nose and giggle playfully. He bites my finger lightly and I push him over in a teasing way. He lets out a loud laugh and I join in. I brush is chestnut curls out of his face and send him a warm smile.

"You look beautiful," he whispers with a genuine smile. He looks down and picks up a daisy on the ground. He places it in my dark curls and I let out a silent giggle. I can feel the butterflies in my stomach rise to my cheeks causing them to turn a bright copper. He places a hand on my cheeks and I place one on his neck. We lean in and press our lips together working as one unit. They fit perfectly, as if a puzzle. He pulls my body closer to his and I run my finger through his knotted curls. I could feel a smile creep on his face and he pulls away. I look down to the green bladed of grass and back up to be greeted by a pair of striking hazel eyes. His tan hand rubs my arm soothingly. Zayn.

***

I sit up abrutly, panting from my recent dream, or maybe nightmare. I run my hand through my hair and look down to my white comforter. I turn around and look at the alarm clock by my side. 8:37. I rub my temples trying to calm myself down, but my heart beats at an uneven tempo. My phone rings and my ringtone, Payphone by Maroon 5, fills the room. I reach over and see Jane is called.

"Hello?" I say groggily.

"Crystal, how is everything?" Jane asks sweetly, but with an insinsere tone to it. I let out a silent yawn and rub my eyes.

"Good, I guess," I lie. I can hear he typing on her computer as we speak.

"Great! Tonight, the boys and you were invited to a big party tonight. I've arranged a limo to pick you up at six. Be ready," and before I can protest the dial tone rings in my ears. I look at my phone to confirm she hung up. I sigh and toss my phone away from me on my bed. Another night with Harry. Then it hits me. She didn't say Harry. She said the boys. Harry, Louis, Liam, Niall...and Zayn.