Chapter 18

Harry pulls me closer and I nuzzle my head into his chest. He rubs my head lovingly and I close my eyes, and put all of my trust in him. Keisha and Niall are on the sofa together, his arm flung around her shoulder. In the meantime, Emily and Louis small chat and every once and a while burst into giggles. Liam and Zayn flip through the channels on the T.V. looking for a movie to watch. I start to drift off into sleep, but I’m not completely taken under it’s spell.

“Girls, you guys look really tired. Why don’t you go to your beds and we’ll make ourselves comfortable out here,” Liam offers. Keisha and Emily get up, give their boys and kiss, and slug themselves to their bedroom. I am still a little awake, but not enough to process anything said. Harry looks down at me and smiles. I feel his body rise, with me cradled in his arms. He carries my to my room and places me on my bed, gently. He unfolds and near-by blanket and covers my body with the soft, warm cloth. I feel his lips gently press against my forehead and a tingling sensation streams through my entire body. When he remove his lips, the warmth still lingers. He is on his way out when he turns backs to me and a smile grows on his face birthing his adorable dimples.

“Thank you,” he whispers. I don’t know what or who he is talking about. To me, a God, or maybe himself. After one more longing glare he exits the room and quietly closes the door. Darkness fills the room, except for the stream of light flowing in from under the door. I let my self go under the influence of sleep, and I am taken away into a land of dreams.

***

I am awaken by the smell of eggs, pancakes, and other familiar fragrances. My eyes flutter open and a yawn escapes my mouth. I slowly lift myself up into a sitting position, and try to adjust myself to the light beaming through the windows. I whip my legs around and weakly stand. I drag myself out of my bedroom door and into the hallway where the scent seems to be getting stronger. I follow the trail to the kitchen to see the boys preparing a grand breakfast.

“What are you guys doing?” I mumble. They turn a smile at me. Harry walks over and plants a gentle kiss on my cheek.

“Well, to say thank you for letting us stay the night we decided to make you some breakfast,” he explains.

“You didn’t have to do that,” I say. Harry grins at me.

“It’s the least we can do,” he retorts. I roll my eyes playfully at him and give him a quick peck on the lips. “It’s almost ready. Why don’t you go check if Emily and Keisha are up,” he suggests. I nod and make my way over to Emily’s room. I slowly crack the door open to find Emily a sleep. I sneak in and on my way I step on a bobby pin on the floor. Pain rushes up my body.

“Shit!” I grumble, a little to loud. Emily begins to stir and her eyes shoot open.

“What’s going on?” she groans.

“The boys are making us breakfast. C’mon,” I say. She gets up and walks over to me. Unlike Keisha and I she is an avid morning person. The moment she gets up she is her happy, entergetic self. I stroll out as she follows me. We step in front of Keisha’s door and exchange a nervous look. Waking Keisha up is a dangerous job. She can get very moody, and upset when we disturb her sleep. Emily sends me a nod and we push open the slightly cracked door. We tiptoe in and once we are close to her bed we hop on and jump around.

“Get up!” We yell repeatably. She groans and turns around several times.

“Get the hell off of me,” she orders, still half alseep. We ignore her request and continue to disturb her. Emily starts to beep like an alarm clock, and I join in. She covers her head with her pillow, trying to block us out. I grab the pillow on her head and begin to whack her with it. Emily laughs and Keisha finally sits up. She flips me the bird and slowly gets out of bed. “Why did you do that?!?” She screams, as if forgetting everyone else in our home.