Marry me?

We partied for a while then Jason takes me to a good view of the ocean. The full moon shined on the ocean water. "This is amazing." Jason speaks softly.

"No place I'll rather be, especially with you." I faced him, "that was very corny." We both laugh.

"Faith, its never to corny with us." His warm hands hold my cold hands.

"We do get corny sometimes, lets be honest here." I chuckle.

The fireworks go off then after they do i hear two dogs barking. I look behind me to see Willow and Cooper running towards me. I lean down as they attack me with their happiness. "Willow come here." Jason speaks.

I noticed that Cooper is sharing the same leash as Willow, "aw so freaking cute!" I watch them walk to Jason.

I stand up and notice a box around Willows collar and one around Cooper. "Thanks guys." Jason stands.

"What's going on?" I question.

Jason opens the first box and i see a sliver key, "this is for your new workshop, that you'll be owning." He smirks.

"Its your birthday, I shouldn't be getting gifts." I sigh, "i love it though thank you so much!" I smile.

Jason gave me the box with the key in it. Jason gets down on one knee, "Faith Walker, will you marry me?" Jason opens the second box and i see a sliver ring wiht blue on it.

I smile and cry a little, i jump at him and we fell on the ground. "I thought you'll never ask." I chuckle.

Jason puts the ring on my ring finger, "well i was planning on doing that tonight and when you told me about the pregnancy, I remembered that you wanted to be married before you have kids so it was perfect timing." Jason helps me up.

"I love it so much." I look at the ring.

"I love you." He gets close to me.

"I love you too." I finally said it. I hug him tightly.

"Lets get the dogs home." Jason laughs.

We each pick up a dog, i picked up Willow and Jason picked up Cooper. "How did the dogs get here?" I question.

Jason opens the back seat door. "Zane and Jake helped." Jason placed Cooper in the back as i did the same.

We get into the car, "thats awesome, did you enjoy your birthday?" I ask.

"I really did, I'm about to overload on happiness." Jason drives.

"Aw Jas, I'm very happy that your happy." I smile.

"We have a long way to go." Jason sighs, "but as long as we got each other and the dogs, including the baby, we have it good." We park at the house.

"We do have it good, i think Grace will die on the spot when i tell her the news." We both laugh.

"I have a question." Jason looks at me.

"Ask away." I smile.

"When i checked up on you, when you passed out, you were speaking to someone in your sleep." Jason sighs, i thought Terry was the only one that heard that.

"I saw my father." I have no idea why i can't let go of the fact that my dad is gone.

"I do wonder what your father looks like?" Jason says.

"Lets go into the house and I'll sure you what he looked like." I look in the back seat to see the two dogs playing around.

"Wait here for one second." Jason gets out of the car and runs to my side and opens the door.

I get out then got the dogs from the back seat. "Thanks for opening the door." I smile.

"Anytime." Jason chuckles.

We get into the house and feed the dogs. Afterwards i took Jason into the bedroom. "Just chill on the bed or whatever." I say as i take my heels off.

I go into my closet and pulled out a box. I set it on the bed with Jason, "thats a big box that I've never noticed before." Jason sits up.

"I hide things very well, you should know that." I chuckle.

"I'm uncovering everything about you though so thats something." He smirks.

I grab an old photo of dad out from the box. "He had me at a very young age by the way." I show Jason the photo.

*Photo of Faiths Dad*

"Did he still wear the ring?" Jason looks at the photo

"He loved my mother, he got that tattoo for me since i loved the way it looked." I say.

"What was your dad like?" Jason questions.

"He was kind and he was funny, no matter what house or what struggles we were going though, he was always there to make it better." I smile, "he would've liked you." Jason holds my hand.

"The ring suits you." Jason smiles.

"I love it, thank you." I hug him tightly.

Jason returns the hug, "this has been the best birthday!" Jason cheers.

"I'm glad you liked it, do you mind if i ask what your mother looked like?" I question.

Jason moves and opens his bedside table draw, he pulls out a photo and shows me. "This is when she was young and the only photo i got of her." He says.

*Jasons mother.*

"She looks so young, but she looks beautiful

"She looks so young, but she looks beautiful." I say.

"I took the photo from my dads place." Jason sighs, "but at least you and i have something in common." He smiles.

"We have almost everything in common." I chuckle.

"That's true." Jason smirks.

I gasped, "i have to wear a wedding dress!" I groaned.

"I have to wear a tuxedo!" Jason groans.

We moved the stuff off the bed and both got dressed. "I guess we both have to suck it up." We both laughed.

"I guess so." Jason takes my clothes off.

Lets just say we had some fun for the rest of the night.

Hello everyone! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Up the top is the ring Faith has been given! Anyway I'll catch you all in the next chapter!! Peace out everybody!!! Bye bye!!!!