Packing

"Yeah I'm just going to see my bedroom upstairs!!" I shout back.

I walk to my side of the house and went upstairs to see my room, "empty..." i whisper to myself.

"Interesting to see something so empty." Jasons voice echoes through my room.

I turn around to see Jason, i forget how much I missed having Jason with me as a boyfriend, I honestly don't know if Jason and myself are a thing. "What are you doing in here?" The one night stand really got to me for some reason.

"Look I'm sorry for technically breaking up with you." Jason leans against my door frame with his arms crossed.

"Tell me, did you actually ever like me? As me." I cross my arms.

"Yeah of course i did, i still do." Jason uncrosses his arms. "I found you very odd but a great person, a beautiful rebel tomboy." Jason smirks as he slowly makes his way to me.

Jason stands in front of me, "yeah? so you decided to hurt my feelings?" I step away from him. "If you still like me then don't leave me." I don't think i can handle someone else leaving my life, "because if your not going to stay in my life then leave." Jason steps forward and i know that he was going to kiss me or some crap like that.

"I can't promise being around all the time with my dad around." Jason gets close to me.

"As much as i miss our nights ad days together, i can't lose anymore people in my life." I say.

Jason wraps his arms around me like a hug, i start hearing Grace shouting my name. Jason is about to kiss me then i suddenly wake up to Grace shaking me around, "Faith! Oh my god are you okay?" She moves from me as i sit up.

I rest my hand on my forehead and it feels hot, i could cook toast on my forehead if i really wanted to. "What happened?" I look around and the house is trashed, then i see some guys on the ground near me with blood noses.

"I'm really sorry, you passed out and i tried looking for you, then Zane saw them....and you know the rest." Grace looks at the guys body's on the ground.

"Thanks Zane." I can only guess that Grace pulled my pants up while i was passed out. "I'm going to get my things, do what you want with them." I walk outside.

"Faith! Are you sure your okay?" Grace runs in front of me and stops me from moving forward.

The moment of truth, i got nowhere to run and nowhere to hide so i might as well tell her, "promise me you won't tell ANYONE?" I look at her.

"Cross my heart and hope to die." Grace holds her hand out.

I shake it, "I've been raped before okay?" God that was easy, why wasn't it easy before? Weird.

Grace hugs me tightly, "I'm so sorry!" Now I remember the other reason why i didn't tell anyone. "Did Jason ever harm you like that?" Grace backs off.

"No never, Grace I'll be fine okay? I'm going to go get my things." I sigh.

"Let me come and help at least." She says.

"When i move the cars and bikes, I'll call you." I say.

As soon as i got to Donnas house i packed more things, "Faith sweetie, i need you to meet someone." Donna stands at my doorway.

I face her and saw a woman walk into the room, "Who's that?" I pointed.

"She's your mother, I'll leave you two alone." Donna leaves me and the woman in the room alone.

"Rebecca is my name and I'm your mother." Rebecca slowly makes her way to me.

I step away from her, "your not my mother." I spat.