Friends Baby

The door bell rings, i run to answer it and see Jake. "Shorty didn't want the pot head to be there." Jake laughs.

I take Jake into the kitchen, "Hey Jake." Zane waves.

"I remember you, your the guy that was good at drinking upside down!" Jake points.

"Yep thats me." Zane chuckles.

"Sick." Jake takes out a blunt.

"Jake outside with that shit." I point.

Jake walks outside and lights his blunt. I grab out some alcohol and poured myself a cup, "Faith what are you going to do during Christmas holidays?" Zane questions.

I pass him over a cup of alcohol. "Same as i always do." I drink from my cup.

Jake left and Zane went food shopping with Grace. I turn the news on to see Jeff on tv, my phone rings, "we always have your back girl." Shorty says.

"Thanks man, I'll see you around." I hang up.

*Christmas month*
Donna calls my phone, I honestly didn't want to answer. I answer my phone, "Hey Faith." Donnas happy voice echoes through the call.

"Hey Donna, what can i do for ya?" I yawn. I was still working overtime but i settled down over the weekends and shit.

"I'm inviting you over for Christmas dinner since you couldn't go last time." Donna says.

"I have to check if i have work but I'm sure it'll be okay." I sigh.

"Okay let me know." Donna has good vibes.

My phone is getting another call, "I'll call you later Donna." I say before hanging up, "Hello?" I asked.

"Terry wants you to go to the hospital right fucking now!" Chris is freaking out.

"It'll help if you tell me which fucking hospital!" I get out of the bed.

"Okay sorry, I'm just freaking out." Chris ends up telling me where Terry is.

I get dressed and grab my car keys then raced off to the hospital. I see Chris in the waiting room, "Chris what the fuck did you do this time!?" I walk to him.

"I got her pregnant." He seems nervous for some reason.

I hug him as he returns it, "congratulations! But why am i here?" We move from each other.

He grabs my arm and pulls me deeper into the hospital, "she wants you to be there and since i don't like seeing that kind of thing while being medicated." Chris stops at a hospital room.

"God damnit Chris! Lucky your wife is my best friend, I'll call you in when its done." I walk into the room to see Terry.

"You made it!" She yells.

I hold her hand as she squeezes it, "i wouldn't miss it for the world." I smile.

"Don't kill Chris." Terry laughs then yells in pain.

"I won't kill him." I chuckle.

"Are you sure?" Terry yells in pain again as the doctors say push and breathe.