Moving

Warning: Bad language, Sexual things, abusive content, please do not hate..

Lets start off simple, I'm Faith Walker and I'm not like other girls. My sister Emma Walker she is a girly girl, her and my mother which her name is Donna Walker they get along really well. My father Jonathan Walker, i got along with him but he passed away from a car crash me and him were in. My mother decided to move away to a new place for a 'fresh start' but i didn't want to move away from my friends. "Faith come now!" Yells mum.

If you can't tell I'm Australian because of my dad, he met Donna in America when he was over in America to fix cars and race cars, so i get the Australian side from him. "Coming!" I yell as i run to the car as we all get into the car.

My Father died a month or two ago. My mum starts driving while my sister sits on the front seat next to Donna, they are listening to the radio songs, i hated the music so i put my earphones in and listened to my music. Donna parks the car, i take my earphones out and see a two story house, "what do you girls think?" Mum looks at my sister before looking at me.

Emma is jumping up and down as her brown hair bounces with her, she claps her hands, "i love it!" Emma smiles.

I move my blonde hair into a ponytail and sigh, "come on Faith don't be like that." Donna says.

I get out of the car slamming the car door behind me, i walk to the house door, "here's to a never ending hell." I sigh.

"We moved here for a new start why can't you see that?" Donna walks to me as Emma walks behind her.

"No you wanted to move for a new start so YOU could get out of that town that dad died in!" I'm not trying to be a bitch but seriously she didn't think about anyone but herself.

"See the brighter things Faith, the death of your father has all effected us." Donna says.

I sigh and walk upstairs to my room, the moving people were already here to set up basically everything so i went to my room and lay on my bed, "fuck my life." I groan as i turn on my belly as my face goes into the pillow, "i start school tomorrow! FUCK!" I yell into my pillow.

"FAITH!" Emma screams as she opens my door.

I groaned and sat up, "why do you have to scream so early in the bloody morning!" I stand up and yawned.

"This is important! Hurry up and get ready!" She leaves my room closing the door behind her.

i sigh, "i could use my skateboard but i better go with my sister." Emma was dressed like she was going to the party, i don't do makeup or whatever girly girls do or wear.

~what Faith Walker is wearing~

I walk downstairs to see Emma, "is that what your wearing?" Emma sighs

~what Emma Walker is wearing~

"Yeah." I grab my back pack and waited next to the passenger side of the car.

We get to school and everyone is looking at us, Emma touch's her face, "what? is there something on my face?" Emma says.

"See you later." I walk to the office to get my class sheet to know where to go. I didn't miss hell at all.

First class is maths, the lady that is writing nonsense on the board, she turns around as she was about to say something but she sees me, "who do we have here?" She says as i walk to her and give her a piece of paper. I sit at the back but I notice that everyone was watching me as i walk and was whispering to each other.

I sit down, "would you like to say something about yourself?" She asked.

"No."  I say.

"I wasn't asking you i was telling you Miss Walker." Her face is going red from anger.

I'm glad no one asked about my eyes, "i don't like being here but who does?" I smirk.

"Miss Walk-" the doors i came from slams open, "Mr Stone so nice of you to join us." The lady says with annoyance.

The guy walks to my desk, "thats my seat, move!" He says.

Everyone starts whispering to themselves again, these people are as bad as my old classmates, "i'm sitting and your standing." I put my feet on the desk.

"Fine." He moves my feet off the desk and sits next to me.

This guy keeps poking me with his pencil, and if he does it one mo- thats it, i grab the pencil and threw it in the bin at the front of the class, "idiot." I whisper.

After class the little bastard is everywhere i go even if i try to get away, although he wouldn't be in the girls bathroom....at least i hope. After school i grab my bag and went to the car, i waited there for a while so i called Emma, she let it ring a while before stopping it and making it go to voice mail. I get out the things i need to pick the lock to the car, "breaking into someone's car are we?" A deep voice comes from behind me.

"Not if its your own car." I opened the car door and dive into the car as the alam is going off, i grab the spare keys and turned the alam off. I see who was talking to me, "move." I go to close the door.

He stops it, "give me your number and I'll move." He smirks.

I smirk, "you have two options, one being you move away unharmed or two i slam the door close hurting your hand then driving over you, pick wisely." I say.

"Not going to move." He says.

I pull on the door handle as it closes as he fulls down, his hand is bleeding and has little tiny rocks on his hands too, i roll down my window, "i told you." I drive off.

I called Emma and it went to voicemail so i left a message, "i wasn't going to wait because i have places to be so find your own way home!" I hang up.

Hey everyone, I hope you enjoy this new story I'm working on anyway let me know of your thoughts. I will catch you all in the next chapter! Peace out everybody! Bye bye!